Forum: EnigmaLyrics.com.ar General Discussion Board (Total 321 Messages)
» Send New MessageView Mode : full | preview | titles | refresh
first | prev | next | last
Słowa po PolskuTomalaMJul 22, 18:31
Czeœæ...szukam tekstów enigmy po polsku.
Czy ktoœ zna str ... (more)
When the new album will be released? An enigma philosopherJul 16, 19:34
There are rumors of the release of the new album of enigma , but none is true.(more)
RE: When the new album will be released?(anonymous)Jul 16, 21:53
hi if u goto enigmas official website it tells u that e5 has indeed been started ... (more)
I Need a video FernandoJul 14, 16:50
About one year ago I was downloading a music video by Enigma. Actually it was t ... (more)
RE: I Need a videopure soulJul 18, 23:05
I think you're mistaken because there's no 45 minute video for MCMXC a.D. anywhe ... (more)
Sadeness-alikepure soulJul 11, 01:35
Anyone knows of any other artists that used the same kind of instruments found i ... (more)
Need lyrics! MalloryJul 7, 18:00
Just curious, does anyone have the 'Simple Obbession' lyrics by Andru Donalds? I ... (more)
Enya & Enigma?queeJul 4, 15:29
Has anyone ever heard of the song Adiemus? It's awesome. But I can't figure out ... (more)
RE: Enya & Enigma?lizJul 7, 13:16
there is a group called Adieamos. they have 3 cd's and a collection. it's simila ... (more)
RE: RE: Enya & Enigma?JessicaJul 7, 18:47
Thanks for the info. I found a site about the group Adiemus. It says that they w ... (more)
RE: RE: RE: Enya & Enigma?pure soulJul 11, 01:28
Yes the song Adiemus is by the artist Adiemus, go to www.cdnow.com, look up Adie ... (more)
enigma AylaJul 3, 10:36
hi l'd just like to say we loveeee your music and play all cd s constantly, lm h ... (more)
RE: enigma evaangelionJul 21, 22:10
a wedding? I realy don't know if my opinion is good or not, but i think "TH ... (more)
Out of the deep video missing?Angel gabrielJun 28, 07:54
Why was "out of the deep" not included on the "remember the futur ... (more)
RE: Out of the deep video missing?(anonymous)Jul 13, 00:38
not only this video. almost all the Enigma VHS of the 1st album are missed excep ... (more)
felicidades jorge ramirezJun 28, 01:05
tu pagina de enigma me parece da las mejores que he visto,solo tengo los cuatro ... (more)
RE: felicidades Miguel AmelioJul 9, 23:46
Que tal mira de TNT for the Brain hay varias versiones, la puedes encontrar en e ... (more)
felicidades jorge ramirezJun 28, 01:05
tu pagina de enigma me parece da las mejores que he visto,solo tengo los cuatro ... (more)
felicidades jorge ramirezJun 28, 00:50
Trouble Finding Albums Mehdi Jun 24, 21:10
Hello I'm Enigma crazy. I just simply love there music, but it has been a strug ... (more)
RE: Trouble Finding AlbumsjessJul 4, 15:02
Why do you say not much of their music is available to download? Get Morpheus, i ... (more)
RE: Trouble Finding Albums AnonymousJun 25, 18:19
Yes. You can go to cdnow.com,amazon.com,( if it is available where your location ... (more)
RE: RE: Trouble Finding Albums Mehdi Jul 10, 17:04
Thanks, those do help a lot.
ou novo albumkobeeJun 23, 05:19
enigma new album will be release january 13 2003, michael cretu will be introduc ... (more)
The Voice & The Snake--what does it mean? Ti'anaJun 18, 21:02
Hello--I was wondering if anyone knew the meaning behind the Enigma song "T ... (more)
RE: The Voice & The Snake--what does it mean? JessicaJul 4, 15:14
This is taken from the book of Revelation. The bowls represent different judgeme ... (more)
RE: The Voice & The Snake--what does it mean?Angel grabrielJun 28, 07:51
Its a reading from the book of Revelation in the Bible. THe book itself is open ... (more)
Charisma arvindJun 12, 17:31
could any one tell me what is Charisma??

plz explain me.
Mea Culpa Nemanja RodicJun 5, 19:56
I read on some Enigma fan site that some Enigma songs were marked as sacrilegeou ... (more)
RE: Mea CulpaAnonJun 8, 21:02
Some people felt it was offensive to mix Catholic messages with modern pop music ... (more)

Processing took 0.42 seconds.