Forum: EnigmaLyrics.com.ar General Discussion Board (Total 726 Messages)
Send New MessageView Mode : full | preview | titles | refresh
first | prev | next | last
WOW!!!!! Marina28/06/2003
Waiting has finally come to an end: The new album "VOAYGEUR" by mastermind Michael Cretu aka ENIGMA will be released at the beginning of September (Sept 8, 2003), the single of the same name two weeks earlier (Aug 25, 2003)!
Dear fans - as i understood its goint to be E5!!! Am i right coz when i got this letter i was so happy so that i dont have words to describe my feelings:))))))))

RE: WOW!!!!! Lusaen29/06/2003
Yeah !! At last :-)
Satanic Martin Modernell19/06/2003
Dear Carlos:

If my answer to your inquire, in any possible way offend to you, I want to give you my apologies.
I'm sure that most of the kind of people who listen Enigma is (for lack of a better word) educated.
The words are the better weapons who we human beings have to express our ideas, and perhaps the only way to reconciliate our differences. I'm not agree with you about if Enigma is satanic or not. Perhaps I need more proofs, so I'll be glad to hear about you in the future.
Sincerely,

Martin
SatanicCarlos16/06/2003
Merry returns to everyone who sent me their expresion.Some of you'll sent me some quite harsh remarks so I can say.Some of you all asked me why do I think of Enigma as being satanic.Firstly I don't have that much of evidence yet to support my cause,but believe me I am still searching.Have you all heard the Return To Innocence song backwards,in slow motion?Well I have.I had a tutor who told me how to find those satanic so called chantings in songs.But I'm still not bothered because I still listen to Return To Innocence and I like it a lot.I am not a Christian and I don't believe in Satan.But I'm just curious to find out the truth.So what the Return To Innocence video clip is backwards,which really shocked me,but I am still finding out the truth.Some of you said that Enigma so called insults Christianity and I think I can't agree more with you.One thing I want to know is wheather the lady who sang the Return To Innocence is Enya or not.Also the weird pictures found on the Cross Of Changes Album were, based on my experience,satanic.If you have any feedback or information,please do send them to me. Thank you.
RE: Satanic mcmxcad20/06/2003
dude, i am a producer. i do extensive work and i am always editing video and audio. anything will sound satanic if you slow it down- no matter if it's ran forwards or backwards. it all depends on what your indivdual thought of what a sataninc chant consists of and your brain perceives the sound. we all know hollywood and society have defined what a satanic chant is 'supposed' to be. so we grow up believing it and anything which sounds remotely close is a chant. did you ever consider that a satanic chant can be accompanied by harps and trumpets? regardless of how it sounds it's how the producer meant it to be, then, how you conceive it to be. finally, if you don't believe in satan, then it's a moot point.
RE: SatanicStranger17/06/2003
Carlos,

Go to the following link:

http://www.enigmamusic.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2762&perpage=10&pagenumber=1

(if you have to, just copy and then paste it into your address bar).

Enigma - My favourite music Quoc Viet06/09/2003
Hi everyone! My name's Viet.I love Enigma music & it's lyrics.I have all of Enigma CD but hard to find video one.i'm very happy to exchange the information about enigma music with anyone.I'm big fan of Enigma
Snow of the Sarah enigmasvoice06/08/2003
Did enigma do this song, when I downloaded it, enigma came up as the artist. I cannot find this song in any of the enigma albums and nothing is mentioned of it online
RE: Snow of the SarahDark_Elder06/12/2003
Emmmmmm, if my memory serves me well, that I can say this is not an Enigma-Related album, and ofkos, not made by MC.

Maybe you should check the previus part of this Message Board.
RE: Snow of the Sarah marina06/09/2003
hello:)))
well i have this song but im not sure that it was made by enigma anyway i have an album with this song/ the album is called 'enigma and d-emotion project'. but im not sure that it was made legally:)))
RE: RE: Snow of the Sarah (anonymous)13/06/2003
Hi, I got this album too, found also in russia (see Sleep below)... the album has an original label of virgin and reports original M.Cretu production... but on my song list there is NO Snow of Sarah (and the right title is Snow of Sahara.... try to search it with win mx or other).
I tried to search it, found it but it is not enigma... I sting it is sting and somebody has changed the name of the artist.
Hope I have helped you.

Bye klaus
Sleep... is it E5? Klaus06/07/2003
Been in Russia and found a CD titled Sleep by Enigma, edited 2003 by M. Cretu, who nows something about it?
Who can help with more info'sd about that CD?
RE: Sleep... is it E5? marina06/09/2003
well i live in Russia but ive never seen this cd....im not sure that it is real enigma5 unfortunately:))))
RE: RE: Sleep... is it E5? marina06/09/2003
by the way...when were u in Russia and where are u from?:))) i just wonder:)))
take care
marina
RE: RE: RE: Sleep... is it E5? (anonymous)13/06/2003
Been in Russia, St Petersburg, from May 24 to June 02.
I am From Italy.

Great country... compliments.

By the way... Sleep sounds to be Enigma but still not sure.

Bye Klaus
RE: RE: RE: RE: Sleep... is it E5? mcmxcad20/06/2003
it's quite possible that cretu has taken on other projects as well such as a production in his name solely- such as prior to the conception of enigma. i am very interested in what you have. tell me more about the copyrights and details in the sleeve...
enigma & gregorian are allied???? gari padernal06/03/2003
is that true,,that enigma and gregorian are allied??hmmmmmmmm,,,,,i would agree if they're allied,,,,so that they can make a good quality of songs,,,,and chants,,,,,
Anything new about the new album?Dark_Elder06/01/2003
None.
RE: Anything new about the new album? mcmxcad20/06/2003
no release date yet. speculation is late '03.
SatanicCarlos31/05/2003
I think most of Enigma's song's are satanic.Can anyone disagree with me.
RE: Satanic LILU26/06/2003
IM TOTALLY AGREE WITH MARTIN!!!
CONGRATULATIONS REALLY!!
AND WHAT´S GOING ON WITH THE REST OF YOU SILLY PEOPLE!!!
I CAN SEE THAT YOU DON´T UNDERSTAND ENIGMA MUSIC , IT´S TOO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOU!!
CAN´T YOU SEE??
WHO CARES THE RELIGION??
IF ALL OF THEM , ARE TALKING OF THE SAME GREAT GOD , JUST THAT IN DIFERENTE WAYS , THAT´S ALL!!!
ENIGMA EXPLORES THE SPIRITUAL WOLRD , THAT´S ALL!!
THERE´S NOTHING TO DO THE DEVIL THERE!!
COME ON!!!
YOU DON´T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ENIGMA.....
YOU JUST CAN UNDERSYAND BRITNEY SPEARS!!! BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE SUCKS AND BRITNEY TOO!!!
ENIGMA IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU......
YOU CAN´T UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU HAVEN´T OPEN YOUR MIND.......
YOU HAVEN´T OPEN YOUR SPIRITS........
THAT´S ALL!!!
RE: Satanic Logan14/06/2003
Enigma may or may not be Satanic.

I would believe in God, even if there was no Devil.

Also, on Silent Warrior try to clarify me on this. When the song says "There's no GOD who ever tried, to change the world in this way" does that mean that no god/God would change the world like this? Or is it saying that there is no God? Or something else?

While Enigma may not be Satanic, it is deffinately not Christian!

Someone said something about why is Enigma so Christian. For one, Enigma is not Christian.

For two, look at the CD Single cover for "The Principles of Lust' it has 2 women on the front (I hope I'm talking about the correct CD Single, not some other one with 2 women on it). Anyways, that is against Christianity.

Another thing, the song 'Principles of Lust' is against Christianity. Lust is a sin, not something to be enjoyed.

I still say that 'Modern Crusaders' sounds a little on the Satanic side.
RE: RE: Satanic mcmxcad20/06/2003
"there is no god who'd"..... simply says that all the holy wars, crusades and masacres where driven by humans. no gods ever intended such ways. now, did i say that there are no gods? or did i say there are no gods who intended each human to opress their beliefs in a violent manner such cretu references in the song?
RE: Satanic jeevanajan13/06/2003
who said it is satanic. do u know what is satan and what is od. i assure u don't know
coz i u inheritted all of ur ancestors beleives.u have no own believes. u see things as it peripheral view. just what u r.and what is ur life.
don't fell into the magic peripheral beauty of things.try to undertand why.when u can do thant
u can understand that enigam is right.
if u believe in light
it coz of darkaness
if u believe injo
it coz of sadness
and if u believe in god
it coz of the devil.don't forget it
RE: SatanicDark_Elder06/12/2003
No matter enigma is Satanic or not, I don't care.....

A Chinese such as I belief in no Religion.
so... do you swear to god that you are atheist?
RE: Satanic Asia06/09/2003
But look at "Return to Innocence", "Eyes of Truth", "Silent Warrior", "Out from the deep"... :)
RE: Satanic Logan06/07/2003
Actually the song 'Modern Crusaders' sounds a lot like some Satanic songs that I have listened to. (Not that I enjoy them, I was hearing what was bad about them). The parts like 'Stand Up, Join Us' could support the Satanic theory. For some reason 'Turn Around' (not the song, but the two words, may have some Satanic connection, that I might have forgotten over the years).

The reverse and latin stuff -

The Devil does do things in backwards ways. That is why I was shocked when I found some reverse mode things.

However, did not Michael Cretu believe that there is a god/God out there, wether it be anything? That we dont know what/who it is?

Anyways, if any religion or anything Enigma would most likely be hindu, would it not? If only someone can ask Michael Cretu if he or Enigma is Satanic.

Anyways, I am a Christian. I certainly would not want to go to Hell for listening to Enigma. I pray that they are not Satanic.

By the way, what religion is Sandra? Sandra seems very nice, I am sure that she would not marry someone who following Satanic rules or made Satanic songs or anything of such.

Also, Enigma does follow rules, its own rules.
(Be even better if it followed God's rules).

Also, with the gregorian chants in Sadeness and stuff, it would seem as if Enigma would be Catholic or Roman Catholic, maybe Jewish.

Anyways, why do you think that Enigma is Satanic? Explain, I would love and yet hate it if you can convince me. Tell me, why do you think that Enigma is Satanic, I must know.

how about this theory: what if the lyrics were meant to just be. no satanic intentions, no religious intentions. just lyrics assembled in such ways that they match perfectly the music set forth. every consider it's just intelligently produced music for the rest of us to enjoy as much as it is for cretu to create.
RE: RE: Satanic Asia06/09/2003
I agree with you and I believe it isn't satanic.
Michael is greek-orthodox.

Processing took 2,21 seconds.