Forum: EnigmaLyrics.com.ar General Discussion Board (Total 319 Messages)
Send New MessageView Mode : full | preview | titles | refresh
first | prev | next | last
When the new album will be released? An enigma philosopherJul 16, 19:34
There are rumors of the release of the new album of enigma , but none is true.
I´d like to know about this release.
Any true information of this new album Enigma 5?
RE: When the new album will be released?(anonymous)Jul 16, 21:53
hi if u goto enigmas official website it tells u that e5 has indeed been started but as yet there is no release date

hope this helps
I Need a video FernandoJul 14, 16:50
About one year ago I was downloading a music video by Enigma. Actually it was the complete album of Enigma MCMXC a.D. the 45 minute one video. I was downloading it from WinMX. (for people who dont know what's WinMX this is like napter or iMesh) Well I only got a chance to get 12 minutes of the actual 45 minute movie. The format is *.avi so if anyone has a copy of this file or know where I can find a copy can some one e-mail me at cahuantzi@earthlink.net or cahuantzi@hotmail.com. Thanks......
RE: I Need a videopure soulJul 18, 23:05
I think you're mistaken because there's no 45 minute video for MCMXC a.D. anywhere. The 45 minute is how long that CD is. The only video that I know exists is the Enigma: Remember the Future DVD, which is about 47 minutes.
Sadeness-alikepure soulJul 11, 01:35
Anyone knows of any other artists that used the same kind of instruments found in the Enigma's song "Sadeness"? I'm looking for the dancy beat, the Gregorian chants, and the pipe sounds. I tried the Enigma-Like on this site but still I had no luck. Any suggestions? Thanks in advanced.
Need lyrics! MalloryJul 7, 18:00
Just curious, does anyone have the 'Simple Obbession' lyrics by Andru Donalds? I been looking all over for them and I can't find them. If ya have 'em e-mail them to me! Thanks alot!
Enya & Enigma?queeJul 4, 15:29
Has anyone ever heard of the song Adiemus? It's awesome. But I can't figure out if it's by Enya & Enigma, or Enigma & Deep Forest. When downloading it, I've seen it both ways
RE: Enya & Enigma?lizJul 7, 13:16
there is a group called Adieamos. they have 3 cd's and a collection. it's similar to enigma and deep forest, but has an african sound to it.
RE: RE: Enya & Enigma?JessicaJul 7, 18:47
Thanks for the info. I found a site about the group Adiemus. It says that they wrote the song Adiemus. But everytime I look up "Adiemus" on morpheus, it has no songs by them, just the song Adiemus, which always says that it was written by Enya or Enigma. Argh!!!
RE: RE: RE: Enya & Enigma?pure soulJul 11, 01:28
Yes the song Adiemus is by the artist Adiemus, go to www.cdnow.com, look up Adiemus and the album "Songs of Sanctuary". It'll be the first song listed for that album. Hope this helps.
enigma AylaJul 3, 10:36
hi l'd just like to say we loveeee your music and play all cd s constantly, lm having a wiccan wedding in jan and we cant decide which piece of your music to use, every piece is a little of our history. any suggestions..

Out of the deep video missing?Angel gabrielJun 28, 07:54
Why was "out of the deep" not included on the "remember the future" dvd?
RE: Out of the deep video missing?(anonymous)Jul 13, 00:38
not only this video. almost all the Enigma VHS of the 1st album are missed except Sadeness and Rivers of Believe. Mea Culpa in the DVD is different than the one in the VHS
felicidades jorge ramirezJun 28, 01:05
tu pagina de enigma me parece da las mejores que he visto,solo tengo los cuatro albumes y la recopilacion de greatest hits.
aqui en honduras es muy dificil encontrar ya de por si encontrar estos discos.como sea mis conocimientos ahora sobre enigma son mas amplios gracias a tu pagina.Oye...la version de tnt for the brain en el de greatest hits no es un tipo de remix?
RE: felicidades Miguel AmelioJul 9, 23:46
Que tal mira de TNT for the Brain hay varias versiones, la puedes encontrar en el sencillo, o en el de "Le Roi est mort, VIVE le Roi!, así mismo en el de Grandes exitos tpero In the mix, y creeme que todas las verisones estan de lujo, yo vivo en México y honestamente pocas personas saben apreciar ENIGMA (Michel Cretu y colaboradoes) y pues auqnue es un poco caro y hay poco soy fiel seguidor de el. espero que puedas consigas más de ellos y te resuelva tu duda. saludos.
felicidades jorge ramirezJun 28, 01:05
tu pagina de enigma me parece da las mejores que he visto,solo tengo los cuatro albumes y la recopilacion de greatest hits.
aqui en honduras es muy dificil encontrar ya de por si encontrar estos discos.como sea mis conocimientos ahora sobre enigma son mas amplios gracias a tu pagina.Oye...la version de tnt for the brain en el de greatest hits no es un tipo de remix?
felicidades jorge ramirezJun 28, 00:50
Trouble Finding Albums Mehdi Jun 24, 21:10
Hello I'm Enigma crazy. I just simply love there music, but it has been a struggle finding their albums. I only have one "Le Roi Est Mort Vive Le Roi. I have downloaded the available enigma songs off the net (not much really) Why is so difficult to find their albums ans is there any place on the net that sells them?
RE: Trouble Finding AlbumsjessJul 4, 15:02
Why do you say not much of their music is available to download? Get Morpheus, it's practically just like Napster. You can get anything.
RE: Trouble Finding Albums AnonymousJun 25, 18:19
Yes. You can go to cdnow.com,amazon.com,( if it is available where your location is.) That's all I can think of right now. Hope this help you!
RE: RE: Trouble Finding Albums Mehdi Jul 10, 17:04
Thanks, those do help a lot.
ou novo albumkobeeJun 23, 05:19
enigma new album will be release january 13 2003, michael cretu will be introducing new chants and this album will be the journey to chapter 2 of enigma. the first single to be release is titled "melted dreams" and this song includes vocals by "ana torrojas" a famous singer from the spaniard group "mecano" be ready to experience the new world of enigma!
The Voice & The Snake--what does it mean? Ti'anaJun 18, 21:02
Hello--I was wondering if anyone knew the meaning behind the Enigma song "The Voice & The Snake" from their album MCMXC a.D? I know the lyrics, but I can't figure out quite what their meaning is. Thanks.
RE: The Voice & The Snake--what does it mean? JessicaJul 4, 15:14
This is taken from the book of Revelation. The bowls represent different judgements. The judgements are against false religion. The book explains that when the bowls are poured out, these different areas of false religion will be destroyed. That's what the destruction of the earth and sea and rivers (etc...) means.
RE: The Voice & The Snake--what does it mean?Angel grabrielJun 28, 07:51
Its a reading from the book of Revelation in the Bible. THe book itself is open to various interpretations.
Charisma arvindJun 12, 17:31
could any one tell me what is Charisma??

plz explain me.
Mea Culpa Nemanja RodicJun 5, 19:56
I read on some Enigma fan site that some Enigma songs were marked as sacrilegeous by the Catolic Church especially Mea Culpa......Is that truth....
Whether it's truth or not doesn't matter too much for me because i love Enigma songs anyway....By the way, great site
RE: Mea CulpaAnonJun 8, 21:02
Some people felt it was offensive to mix Catholic messages with modern pop music in such a format, and with lyrics that hinted at sexuality and things like that. That kind of thing actually happens a lot whenever music artists sample from prayer songs or what not, unfortunately. Gregorian Chants were considered, by some, to be too holy to even possibly be used in a such a manner. What is never learned is that when people freak out over it, ban it from radio, and all that stuff, they're really just giving free publicity to Enigma or whoever.
Question RE: Erotic Dreams Leroy WagnerMay 31, 03:24

Hello!

I've been doing a steady collection of all of the Enigma CDs, both Maxi-singles, German, UK and US versions...and have come across something I am having issue trying to determine.

I've heard bits, and snatches of songs from a CD called "Erotic Dreams' which is said to have been done by Enigma..but in reaching various websites, some of which apparently have contact with Mr. Cretu, there is absolutely NO mention of Erotic Dreams being done by Enigma.

Therefore I'm wondering..
Was it or was it not done by Enigma? Where does it fit in? (Enigma 2? 3? 4? etc)
When was it released?
Was it UK release only ?
German release only?

ANY information on this would be great as I'm closing in on it and a actual Limited Edition copy of Cross of Changes, which will complete the entire collection.

LONG TIME NO SEEN!!! Miguel AmelioMay 23, 01:04
Hi to all! I spend some time out but now I´m back, hope you all like this:

When you born to love
you understand the pain
and by the lines you said
you will noy get upset.

Ciao.

Processing took 0.43 seconds.