Forum: EnigmaLyrics.com.ar General Discussion Board (Total 997 Messages)
Send New MessageView Mode : full | preview | titles | refresh
first | prev | next | last
Inspiration Jenny Streets27/01/2004
I love the music of Enigma. My soul takes a divine spiritual flight.
RE: comment omar28/01/2004
I agree with you.I started listening to Eigma since I was 11 and it has been an extremely higher influence in my life. It takes you not out of this world but inside your soul
Voyager Gerrit Hoevers25/01/2004
I know its a little late to be talking about E5 but at first I didn't like it so I kind put it away for awhile. I recently dug it out of the closet and listened to it again. Now that I have accepted that Enigma has changed, I really like the new Enigma. I think its good but very challenging for them to change. I hope it does not make Enigma fans turn away. My favorite song is Page of Cups. It just sounds really cool.
RE: VoyagerFLCL26/01/2004
I very strongly agree, in fact, when I first heard the song I went and grabed the CD case and read the title, then I went and looked up the the meaning of the page of cups tarot card and the discrption of the card was completly one with the card.

go look it up!

FLCL
So Sad De Phase20/01/2004
Hi there!
Sorry 4 my english. I,m from Russia:-)
Russian people like Enigma very much...really...u can buy here even Enigma 7 :-))) I,ve got best Enigma hits (producers: russian audiopirates :-)) and I wonder: Is "So Sad" Enigma,s song or whose? ah?

Treasure Hunt Enigma!FLCL19/01/2004
Hello, and welcome.
I,ve desided to test Enigma fans by sending them on a hunt for a song, and would like you all to try it.

Thre is a true Enigma song, that never appeared on any Enigma album release, but was released on a single. Try to find it out there in your world of Enigma and tell me.

Have fun...Good luck!

(P.S.:I already know it, just want to see who can find it first.)
RE: Treasure Hunt Enigma! (anonymous)22/01/2004
It's Light of Your Smile. :)
RE: RE: Treasure Hunt Enigma!FLCL26/01/2004
CONGRADULASTIONS!!!!!!
YOU MY FRIEND ARE VERY GOOD,but might I have the name of the winner, If you kindly will?
Thank You
FLCL
RE: RE: Treasure Hunt Enigma!Odiseo23/01/2004
But now exist two versions of light of your smile: One with gregorian chants and other without chants.
Which is real?
RE: RE: RE: Treasure Hunt Enigma! (anonymous)23/01/2004
The real version is the one without the gregorian chants, that one is on the "Metamorphosis" bootleg album.
Where i cand find the video Turn Around?Turn Around fan17/01/2004
Please tell me, i´ve been trying in diferent sites but none works
when a concert in belgium joelle14/01/2004
I live in Belgium, and i want to see Enigma on stage
Is there a concert on date in 2004 ?
Please answer me
tanks
lyrics to "Return to innocence" Tiffiny01/12/2004
i know the english words, but im trying to find the chorus(dont know wut language it is)words and have no luck. anyone know them?
lyrics to "Return to innocence" Tiffiny01/12/2004
i know the english words, but im trying to find the chorus(dont know wut language it is)words and have no luck. anyone know them?
RE: lyrics to Carlos13/01/2004
The lyrics are from a man in Taiwan,an aborigin,so there are no lyrics available.I tried to find it too but couldn't.Ok.
Concerts Melissa Huerta01/11/2004
I would LOVE to find out how to see Enigma in concert with all the people who make this different, but much needed music possible.
I Need turn around video fro antology!!!!!!! Odiseo01/10/2004
Some knows where to donwload this video and the video of Out from the deep¿?
moody musicLou01/07/2004
I have been a fan for about three years and found this site searching for the lyrics to MCMXC, mainly to discover if my interpretation of the album was correct.

I enjoy all of the albums but this sounds quite erotic and after seeing the words in English I think I got it right.There are a few words (amid the heavy breathing) at the end of 'principles of lust', has anyone got them ?.
RE: moody musicmirella01/08/2004
Hi,
you can go to Enigmamusic.com. There tou can find all of the songs.
mirella omar28/01/2004
How would you describe the escence of Enigma in your own words,Miella? Im just curious about how your mind sounds.
RE: RE: moody musicLou01/08/2004
Thanks Mirella
Just what I was looking for. I was lucky to buy a second hand video at christmas and the words weren't as obvious as on the cd.I glad there's nothing wrong with my hearing!
AniverseryCarlos01/06/2004
When is the Return of the Innocennce 10th aniverery?
Is ENIGMA'S End To Come?FLCL31/12/2003
Written in the biography section of this web-site, at the very end of the page, it tell's us that Micheal Cretu signed a contract that he would release 5 more albums after the release of Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi!

In addition to this I have concluded a release pattern as follow:

1:MCMXC a.D
2:The CROSS of Changes
3:Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi!
4:The Screen Behind The Mirror
LSD:Greatist Hits
5:VOYAGEUR
6:ENIGMA6
7:ENIGMA7
8:ENIGMA8

PATTERN:
1990+3
1993+3
1996+4
2000+3(2001)GH
2003+3
2006+4
2010+3(2011)GH2
2013 END

Although, I Could Be Wrong...
What Do You Believe?
RE: Is ENIGMA'S End To Come?Odiseo01/04/2004
You are right, but i´ve heard and see in a page that will be seven albums and the time to release will become faster, some people says that in 2004 will be another album they said: Enigma 6: "Apocalypsys"
and cretu has the entire album recorded.
I will seach that site again for confirm that.
All fans hurry! help me! Odiseo14/12/2003
Yeah help me to make a BIG ANTOLOGY of Enigma.....
please write me.....
I need pictures of the old site www.enigma-4.com
RE: All fans hurry! help me!(anonymous)01/08/2004
maybe you find some pic's at enigma.com
RE: All fans hurry! help me!Dionigi21/12/2003
First of all...I'm sorry not to have answered you earlier, but I was abroad.
I'm sorry to inform you that I don't have any pic you asked for. Sorry
Well, Enigma5: Voyageur is good.Dark_Elder12/08/2003
Well, long time not see, guys!
Today is Dec 8th 2003, just the day bofore yesterday, I've bought the Enigma5: Voyageur(maybe you will say: ahhh! You are a little too late, but well, perhaps I should THANKS TO the damned cultural policy of China, the cometh of E5 is greatly delayed in China), and I have heard this brand new album for several times. And my first feeling of this Art Work is: Enigma is changed and, like the others said, no samples, no gregorian chants. But listened to it for more times, I've got a feeling that it is right that M.C. didn't follow the old way of first circle of Enigma, but create something else new, something, emm... within which, may there be risks, but also quite challenge...
In the early times, few meets my taste of music, but enigma did, and it is doing now.
read what i have 2 say about ENIGMA!! godielordz12/06/2003
ENIGMA lives up 2 it's name!
ENIGMA helps us trow the enigma of life!
you may have a hard time going trow
the hektic and psychotic day's
of lifes little enigma's
but it helps when we can turn 2 a ENIGMA
that always a good placeful and claming
and NEVER has a sour riddle!!
just a sweet beat of the greatest ENIGMA'S
of life!!!
read what i have 2 say about ENIGMA!! godielordz12/06/2003
ENIGMA lives up 2 it's name!
ENIGMA helps us trow the enigma of life!
you may have a hard time going trow
the hektic and psychotic day's
of lifes little enigma's
but it helps when we can turn 2 a ENIGMA
that always a good placeful and claming
and NEVER has a sour riddle!!
just a sweet beat of the greatest ENIGMA'S
of life!!!

Processing took 3,58 seconds.