Forum: EnigmaLyrics.com.ar General Discussion Board (Total 1150 Messages)
» Send New MessageView Mode : full | preview | titles | refresh
first | prev | next | last
New AlbumNalle12/12/2004
What is the newest album from Enigma?
RE: New Albumodiseo13/12/2004
Voyageur
Singles: Boum Boum,Voyageur,Following the sun.
no ordinary weblog eva surga12/02/2004
magicsessions makrendih now have their own weblog: www.mslog.web-log.nl. very interesting posts! eva.
LOOKING FOR LOST VIDEOSSUPERFANIGMA11/12/2004
aNYBODY HERE KNOWS HOW CAN I GET THIS VIDEOS ON THE NET:
TURN AROUND
VOYAGEUR
BOUM-BOUM
RE: LOOKING FOR LOST VIDEOS prem kishore .d 22/12/2004
m cretu iam your fan ilike very very much(sadness'n'push the limits'n'gravity of love 'n' eyes of truth sorry for the little bit of language problem & morphing thru time
)every day morning ilesten u r s music
please mail me on this odres esmayeelsunny@yahoo.co.in

m cretu iam your fan ilike very very much(sadness'n'push the limits'n'gravity of love 'n' eyes of truth sorry for the little bit of language problem & morphing thru time

RE: LOOKING FOR LOST VIDEOS Keverich30/11/2004
hello....have you got: Beyond the invisible,sadeness and the eyes of truth videoclips?...if you want i have got them!
ciao ciao!

Keverich
"Sadeness" video PFD31/10/2004
Hi.

Does anybody know the name of the beautiful girl in the sadeness video??

Also, does anybody own the "remember the future" DVD? If so ,what do you think of it? In my opinion it is stunning and well worth the £10 I paid for it!

Thankh you
RE: VideoJoséManuel14/11/2004
Sí esa chica es preciosa, ojalá alguien sepa quien es... aunque deberiamos preguntarle al mismo Cretu.
RE: ODISEO11/12/2004
I PAID $120 MEXICAN PESOS AND THAT DVD IS A FAIR PRICE. ENIGMA IS MORE THAN THAT.
RE: FLCL31/10/2004
I paid $12.99 for mine...

And I've been wondering the same thing as well, who is she

Also, whos the girl in the Gravity of Love video wrapped up in white?
RE: RE: PFD29/11/2004
no idea! It is her standing naked at the end as well isn't it?

It's great to see Enigma fans from right round the world here. I'm from the UK (btw, my DVD was £10.99)

I'm glad that my secondary school Spanish is being put to good use at last!

Hay muchos aficionados de Enigma en Sudamerica? No hay muchos aqui en el Reino Unido. Perdon par mi Espanol. No esta muy bien!

Adios
RE: RE: RE: FLCL12/05/2004
All the way from the U.S.of A.

Not many people where I'm from know about Enigma, so I try to explain to them what it is, but I just let the music tell then its story.

Enigma Album ?Frodo27/10/2004
Has Enigma released an Album called Erotic Dreams, as i have listened to this album that sounds exactly like Enigma even right down to the same drum beats.
RE: Enigma Album ?ODISEO11/12/2004
WARNING:
NO THIS IS NOT A REAL ALBUM OF ENIGMA , IS FROM OTHER GROUP, A COPY OF ENIGMA, PEOPLE CALL THAT DISKS BOOTLEGS.
what about enigma? Pamela13/10/2004
hi i'd like to know if enigma is going to be on tour around the world because i want to go an a concert and i dont know if they'll be in Mexico City please send me information about this fantastic group i love their music it's the best in the world
thanks a lot
PAMELA
RE: what about enigma?JoséManuel14/11/2004
Un tour sería muy bueno y si va a Mexico, de pasada que venga por Perú, aunque lo veo muy dificil. A contentarse con los cd´s dvd y otras cosas.
RE: what about enigma?wind11/02/2004
hey!! I´m a girl too!!
and I have allways loved enigma music!!
it´s good to know that there are more enigma fans around the world!
welcome to the enigma world!!
RE: RE: what about enigma? suheyl11/05/2004
A girl too!.it's great..which groups do you listen, too.do you like ERA,Deep Forest,Jean Michel Jarre also.I would like to know more about you.your hobbies.At first where do you live.Ý love all enigma-fans see you!..
RE: RE: RE: what about enigma?wind12/06/2004
I love enigma!! and of course I love ERA , deep forest , delerium , enya , lorena mckennit , and all the new age music!!
the girls knows about the good music too!

RE: what about enigma? suheyl11/01/2004
Dear Pamela i surprised when i see Your message in the board. Because i've never seen a girl interested in enigma or enigma- like music.But i think the last album was a little worse than i expected.What do you think about it?
RE: what about enigma?Odiseo21/10/2004
Cretu says once that Enigma´s big Final concert will ocurr when the last disk of Enigma comes. Enigma 7?
authentic albums or piracy? Agustin27/09/2004
I've seen on the Internet these albums using the name of Enigma:

Metamorphosis
Enigma & D-Emotion Project
Dream On

does anyone know if they are authentic works or are they using the name of Enigma to sell copies?
RE: authentic albums or piracy?Odiseo29/09/2004
-They are another Enigma group a fake group that uses the name of Enigma, but some songs are pretty.
Is Enigma finally dying?Odiseo18/09/2004
What happened to Enigma, the new age style is been losed. Voyageur is so great, i mean in the lounge style, ambience, still enigma is ignorated by the great DJ, What do Michael Cretu wanted?. But i finally feel that that albumwas just for complising the fans ´cause finally enigma is falling, in USA and Latin America doesn´t exist for the common people and is being replaced for 'maskered groups' like one called Gregorian chants a identical clonation of Enigma, and the people buy it!, also ERA do it in its great times.
By the way, i think that Cretu is losing space in new age, i would be happy if in the next album Cretu surpise all of us with a colaboration with Enya, Jarre,Deep forest, also Delerium or any good DJ.
What will it be of Enigma 6?
Some says that Enigma 6 'APOCALYPSE' will be suported by the colaboration of Rock groups and Metal groups, if this is right, i think that Enigma 6 will totally surprise us with this great change, i will be happy just for listen the mixture of new age-rock, and gregrorian chants, in a good way, just remember the good times of Enigma (E1 and E2).
What do the fans want? Another Voyageur?
Another weirdness?
WHAT HAPPENDED WITH ENIGMA
WILL ENIGMA TOTALLY DIE?

RE: Is Enigma finally dying? enigma's voice25/11/2004
Many artisits after while of sticking to the same style of music. Cretu did exactly that on E5, but it didn't work. I about E5 and I do share the sentiments that many fans have for this album, but calm down people! This album was failed expriment and I think Cretue will abandon this style. on E6 i expect Cretue will try a sound that resembles Delerium's recent album Chimera: new age with a hint of pop and club stylings thrown it. Also Enigma had produced a rare album called "Sleep" in which Cretu had collabrated with artists such as Dido, Sinead O'connor, and Andru Donalds. This album had the samn sound formula I described and sounded awesome. Anyone else who owens the album "Sleep" can relate. E6 will be a transformed Enigma sound, but one that will not forget where it came from way back then in 1990. LONG LOVE ENIGMA!
RE: Is Enigma finally dying? Ilias31/10/2004
Is enigma finally dying?...
I don't think so.Yes, Enigma is not so popular as it was 10 ears ago,but it,s perfet. Michael knows what he is doing,
I know that Enigma will not die.
To say such things about the musc life is not right.I hope and I am sure that Iwill
hear at least 2 more Enigma albums.
RE: Is Enigma finally dying?Emir22/10/2004
First off all; Enigma will never die. It will be passed on from generation to generation. Music as beautifull and as perfect as this does not deserve to die but lives forever.
Just as a lot of "Enigma-fans" I was disappointed with Voyageur. A few songs are just too much Pop; like Boum Boum and Look Off Today. When I first heard it I hated it. My favourite music was lost!!! But after a while I changed my mind and I accepted this transformation that Cretu had chosen.
Don't get me totale wrong; some songs are great. For example; I love The Piano an Following The Sun.
Still Enigam is the most beatifull music I have ever heard and I am allmost shore that I will listen to it for the rest of my life!
Thanks for reading my message and I wish you all the best. ENIGMA=FOREVER
RE: Is Enigma finally dying?wind10/02/2004
Enigma is never going to die!
Enigma is forever , that sacred voices from heaven , the sound of the soul!
is forever!!
but there are alleays changes!
Enigma is not diying , E5 is not the best I know , but Im sure E6 is going to surprise us!!

Processing took 4,44 seconds.