Forum: EnigmaLyrics.com.ar General Discussion Board (Total 1204 Messages)
» Send New MessageView Mode : full | preview | titles | refresh
first | prev | next | last
FATO DJ & ENIGMA - Turn Around 2005 !!! Fatum19/09/2005
FATO DEEJAY vs. ENIGMA - TURN AROUND
(Fato DeeJay & Mouse T's Club Mix)
http://www.realmusic.ru/songs/145195/
ENIGMA NEWSa voice09/04/2005
OCTOBER 2005 A NEW ENIGMA SINGLE WILL BE RELEASED ENTITLED, "HELLO AND WELCOME"
THEN IN 2006 ENIGMA 6 WILL BE RELEASED AT THE END OF THE YEAR.
FOR MORE ENIGMA NEWS, GO TO:
ENIGMAMUSIC.COM.

~*ENJOY*~
RE: ENIGMA NEWS MICHAEL HOWARD16/09/2005
HELLO, I CANT WAIT TO HEAR THE NEXT ALBUM TO COME OUT IN 2006. I`LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING IT I`M SURE IT WILL BE GREAT:)
ENIGMA CARLOS09/01/2005
SOU BRASILEIRO DO RIO DE JANEIRO , TENHO 28 ANOS E DESDE 1993 ENIGMA FAZ PARTE DE MINHA V.IDA. É UMA MÚSICA EXUBERANTE, RICA, SENSUAL E ÚNICA. QUISERA TODOS PUDESSEM SENTIR A MÚSICA MÁGICA DO ENIGMA!!! CRETU É UM GÊNIO!
Explanation of enigma's music Rose16/08/2005
Is true that Enigma is only erotic music? In the first disc what is the latin song?
Enigma is the best of the universe !!!Adriana Constan14/08/2005
I'm from Brazil and simply love Enigma.I consider Enigma:
Irresistible,sensual,amazing,innovator...!!
Hail Enigma,eternally in our hearts and minds !
Sadeness made me appreciate gregorian chants flagran08/02/2005
Although I love enigma(my favourite song is "turn around")...I quite liked the gregorian chant in "sadeness part 1"...so i did a little research and by trial and error..found the "Gregorian-Masters of chant"...the best group=basically doing covers of songs like scarborough fair/Nothing else matters by metallica/stairway to heaven by led zep/losing my religion by rem/etc

I highly recommend this-but try before you buy right? lol rip it off any p2p network

(ahem I did buy the cd's just for the record)

RE: Sadeness made me appreciate gregorian chants flagran08/02/2005
Oh i see in your "enigma-like" section that you recommend "Masters of chant" hahahahaha a big duh on my part!!! ignore my original post then...btw Masters of chant part 1 has two cd covers ..the original and the re-release of the original..just for the record.I have the original.
Enigma tour in Spain Eclipse24/07/2005
I want to know if Enigma will make a concert or something like that in any city of Spain.
Enigma is the best than I've never heard!
Lyrics Madhavarao Nuthakki07/10/2005
Don't we have the lyrics of LSD (Love Sensuality and Devotion)?
RE: Lyricsodonata20/07/2005
there´s only one new song in LSD , Turn Around , the lyric is in this page just take a look and that´s all , the others songs are from others past albums of enigma , and tall the lyrics are here just see!
Why?? esmeralda07/06/2005
Hola a todos, me dio mucho gusto descubrir que Enigma tenia su propia pagina.Tengo poco escuchando su musica pero desde que la escuche por primera vez me encanto!!!!! Su musica es muy completa y me sorprende la capacidad que tiene de despertar todos y cada uno de los sentimientos humanos, es fascinante!!! Me encanta Why?
enigma tours bryan29/06/2005
i cannot find any info, if anyone knows, please tell me if, when and where. in texas can i ever see enigma in concert
RE: enigma tours cookies07/03/2005
Are they touring Texas? Can you tell me?
RE: enigma tours cookies07/03/2005
Are they touring Texas? Can you tell me?
Beware the BeastAncient One25/06/2005
Enigme 6 comes out on the 6th do of the 6th month of the 6th year; 6/6/6

Thats either really scary, or really clever.
RE: Beware the Beast Sagrado09/11/2005
It's clever because it's scary... perhaps bringing attention to something few are aware of?
New Enigma Album Vote Lenjon21/06/2005
If You want a new Enigma album in the old-fashioned Enigma style we were used to hear from Michael Cretu then please sign the petition NOW.

You find it on http://www.petitiononline.com

You'll find the petition under the link: Entertainment & Media.
In the list that follows look for the petition simply called: Enigma.

Thank You.

Mea culpa (The orthodox version): Greek part Martin06/10/2005
Hi all,

I am very much interested in the source of the greek part from Enigma's track "Mea culpa (The orthodox version)".

I would like to hear many more pieces of this brilliant voice presenting this fascinating orthodox music.

If you know anything about it, please respond by e-mail: joost21@gmx.de

Thanks a million for you help,
Martin

RE: Mea culpa (The orthodox version): Greek partDB20/07/2005
I don't believe there is any Greek in it; only Latin and French
girl in sadness??? natalie06/03/2005
hi...
just wanna ask who's the girl in enigma's song (sadness)? , who knows please tell me
RE: girl in sadness???Lenjon08/01/2005
It's his Michael Cretu's wife: Sandra Cretu. She once had great #1 singles like: Maria Magdalena & Hiroshima!
Her cd's are in every store!
NEWSLukas06/02/2005
I heard that Enigma 6 album is un plans on 2006! it's exciting!
enigma naggi28/05/2005
si es cierto engima englova todo... es algo que gamas me habia atraido de otras canciones o musicas..tiene todo... tanto llego mi obsecion que tengo todos sus discos..no saben como me hace sentir enigma...ese toque de sensualidad, de moderno, de antiguo, esos ritmos...es magico..
RE: enigma (anonymous)20/07/2005
siento lo mismo que tu , enigma es algo e otro mundo , algo que de alguna forma nos conecta a otro lugar , lleno de misterio y espiritualidad es perfecto , es mágico es algo casi irreal!
enigma is wonderfull!!!naggi28/05/2005
I like enigma, is... I don´t know.. their music perfec.. I have all disc...realy good..
symbols Adam 24/05/2005
so the symbols in "Remember the Future", Enigma's Music Video... do they have meanings or are they just random artistic ability at their best? thanks!
RE: symbolsodonata20/07/2005
I really believe there are symbols in every song and evetry video maded by enigma , everything means something that´s for sure
The Enigma's best Abraham Olguín20/05/2005
Lo mejor que ha conseguido Enigma en su larga trayectoria, es un disco innovador que contiene un toque seductor, nostalgico y lleno de emotividad a la vida, ejemplo de ello es la cancion de Voyageur.

The best Enigma had gotten in their long music life, is a innovator disc, wich have a seduction and nostalgic touch and it was full of emotion for the live, example of this is the song Voyageur
voyageur priya arya18/05/2005
its like draggin deep into sadness and at the same time gettin a satisfaction and courage to be there.

Processing took 4,86 seconds.