Forum: EnigmaLyrics.com.ar General Discussion Board (Total 1158 Messages)
» Send New MessageView Mode : full | preview | titles | refresh
first | prev | next | last
SONG(anonymous)01/10/2005
Who knows whitch song they did first?
Sadness, there are another song just like it... but i don't know the name of it... someone help me?
RE: SONG Adriano - Brazil01/10/2005
It's not so difficult, try search in this site at cd-booklets, but you have made a intereisting question, i'll also search with you. Bye Bless you...
SONG(anonymous)01/10/2005
Who knows whitch song they did first?
Sadness, there are another song just like it... but i don't know the name of it... someone help me?
gravity of love Raymund01/05/2005
Gravity of love is like all time favorite song because the whole package is really cool like the sounds ,it's really good and the lyrics is quite mysterious and full of emotions. I listen to it 3 to 4 times a day, hahaha. til then.
RE: gravity of loveSel13/01/2005
I also think gravity of love is the best song ever! I´ agree with you , it´s so intense and pure , it´s so deep and so hard to understand , just hear the music and feel it! you´ll have all the answers and you´ll discover all the misteries!
RE: gravity of loveOdiseo01/09/2005
I give you a clue: in the album 4 "The screen behind the mirror" song 'Camera Obscura' there is some noise that would interpretate like spanish words it says: "goog morning lord...".
Enigma is full of riddles.
E6FLCL01/01/2005
Anything about Enigma 6?
RE: E6Enigma 601/09/2005
Perhaps the new album will be release at september or november this year, the roumor says that its name will be 'Apocalypse'.

New AlbumNalle12/12/2004
What is the newest album from Enigma?
RE: New Albumodiseo13/12/2004
Voyageur
Singles: Boum Boum,Voyageur,Following the sun.
no ordinary weblog eva surga12/02/2004
magicsessions makrendih now have their own weblog: www.mslog.web-log.nl. very interesting posts! eva.
LOOKING FOR LOST VIDEOSSUPERFANIGMA11/12/2004
aNYBODY HERE KNOWS HOW CAN I GET THIS VIDEOS ON THE NET:
TURN AROUND
VOYAGEUR
BOUM-BOUM
RE: LOOKING FOR LOST VIDEOS prem kishore .d 22/12/2004
m cretu iam your fan ilike very very much(sadness'n'push the limits'n'gravity of love 'n' eyes of truth sorry for the little bit of language problem & morphing thru time
)every day morning ilesten u r s music
please mail me on this odres esmayeelsunny@yahoo.co.in

m cretu iam your fan ilike very very much(sadness'n'push the limits'n'gravity of love 'n' eyes of truth sorry for the little bit of language problem & morphing thru time

RE: LOOKING FOR LOST VIDEOS Keverich30/11/2004
hello....have you got: Beyond the invisible,sadeness and the eyes of truth videoclips?...if you want i have got them!
ciao ciao!

Keverich
"Sadeness" video PFD31/10/2004
Hi.

Does anybody know the name of the beautiful girl in the sadeness video??

Also, does anybody own the "remember the future" DVD? If so ,what do you think of it? In my opinion it is stunning and well worth the £10 I paid for it!

Thankh you
RE: VideoJoséManuel14/11/2004
Sí esa chica es preciosa, ojalá alguien sepa quien es... aunque deberiamos preguntarle al mismo Cretu.
RE: ODISEO11/12/2004
I PAID $120 MEXICAN PESOS AND THAT DVD IS A FAIR PRICE. ENIGMA IS MORE THAN THAT.
RE: FLCL31/10/2004
I paid $12.99 for mine...

And I've been wondering the same thing as well, who is she

Also, whos the girl in the Gravity of Love video wrapped up in white?
RE: RE: PFD29/11/2004
no idea! It is her standing naked at the end as well isn't it?

It's great to see Enigma fans from right round the world here. I'm from the UK (btw, my DVD was £10.99)

I'm glad that my secondary school Spanish is being put to good use at last!

Hay muchos aficionados de Enigma en Sudamerica? No hay muchos aqui en el Reino Unido. Perdon par mi Espanol. No esta muy bien!

Adios
RE: RE: RE: FLCL12/05/2004
All the way from the U.S.of A.

Not many people where I'm from know about Enigma, so I try to explain to them what it is, but I just let the music tell then its story.

Enigma Album ?Frodo27/10/2004
Has Enigma released an Album called Erotic Dreams, as i have listened to this album that sounds exactly like Enigma even right down to the same drum beats.
RE: Enigma Album ?ODISEO11/12/2004
WARNING:
NO THIS IS NOT A REAL ALBUM OF ENIGMA , IS FROM OTHER GROUP, A COPY OF ENIGMA, PEOPLE CALL THAT DISKS BOOTLEGS.
what about enigma? Pamela13/10/2004
hi i'd like to know if enigma is going to be on tour around the world because i want to go an a concert and i dont know if they'll be in Mexico City please send me information about this fantastic group i love their music it's the best in the world
thanks a lot
PAMELA
RE: what about enigma?JoséManuel14/11/2004
Un tour sería muy bueno y si va a Mexico, de pasada que venga por Perú, aunque lo veo muy dificil. A contentarse con los cd´s dvd y otras cosas.
RE: what about enigma?wind11/02/2004
hey!! I´m a girl too!!
and I have allways loved enigma music!!
it´s good to know that there are more enigma fans around the world!
welcome to the enigma world!!
RE: RE: what about enigma? suheyl11/05/2004
A girl too!.it's great..which groups do you listen, too.do you like ERA,Deep Forest,Jean Michel Jarre also.I would like to know more about you.your hobbies.At first where do you live.Ý love all enigma-fans see you!..
RE: RE: RE: what about enigma?wind12/06/2004
I love enigma!! and of course I love ERA , deep forest , delerium , enya , lorena mckennit , and all the new age music!!
the girls knows about the good music too!

RE: what about enigma? suheyl11/01/2004
Dear Pamela i surprised when i see Your message in the board. Because i've never seen a girl interested in enigma or enigma- like music.But i think the last album was a little worse than i expected.What do you think about it?

Processing took 4,47 seconds.