Forum: EnigmaLyrics.com.ar General Discussion Board (Total 1033 Messages)
» Send New MessageView Mode : full | preview | titles | refresh
first | prev | next | last
need help shaun14/03/2004
I Love enigma and enya. Can anyone tell me some other people that create the same type of music. Im very interested in chants and children singing. Like in Adiemus. I just love when the voice is used as as an instrument, or different languages
RE: need helpEnigmadolphin14/03/2004
Try "Sarah Brighman", she is great!And I recommend the "Pure Moods"cds.They have a mix of differents artists.Enigmadolphin
RE: RE: need help shaun15/03/2004
I love sarah brightman and I have bought some pure moods cds. I just want to here every artist like her and enigma that I can. Thanks dolphin
RE: RE: RE: need helpEnigmadolphin15/03/2004
OK! thats great,Have you check already in this web under "enigma-like"?Maybe you can find something there.
did enigma get a new album? ryad13/03/2004
I heard somebodys that enigma creat a new album after screen behind the mirror,is that real?
if it is real can you send me the informations about it?
RE: did enigma get a new album?Enigmadolphin13/03/2004
Yes,they have a new one call "Boum Boum" you can see it here is this website.
RE: RE: did enigma get a new album?(anonymous)13/03/2004
The name of the new cd is "Voyager"
Looking for dvd and remix cd Enigmadolphin03/10/2004
Hi:Im in USA and dont found the dvd "Remember the Future".I only found the dvd of "MCMXCa.D.".Im also looking for the cd of remix LSD.Please answer me if you know where I can get it on Florida state.
RE: Looking for dvd and remix cd shaun14/03/2004
I bought the dvd at circut city. Its perfection. I guess i was lucky I didnt go in there looking for it, but when I seen it I had to have it. shaun
VERY IMPORTANTˇˇˇ LOLA BERNAL AGUADO03/06/2004
HELLO, I'M WRITTING FROM SPAIN. I WOULD LIKE TO KNNOW IF THE NUMBERS "22" AND "5" WHICH ARE IN THE FRONT OF THE "VOYAGER" CD HAVE SOME MEANING. TELL ME PLEASE. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME.
ATENCION FANS DE MEXICO DF. Enrique03/03/2004
VENDO MI COLECCION COMPLETA DE ENIGMA QUE INCLUYEN
LOS 5 CD´S ORIGINALES
MAS EL DE REMIXES
TODO POR EL RIDICULO PRECIO DE $150
(SOLO CD DE MEXICO) ESCRIBE A henrike_x@hotmail.com o habla al 0445525345130
E.T. Eileen27/02/2004
Enigma is fantastic mystic music for me. I love it.
enigmafreak frank X24/02/2004
I am a big fan of enigma and I have all cd but the new one if somebody has heard it already tell me if is as great as the others
RE: enigmafreak Enigmadolphin03/10/2004
The answer is YES for me as everything Enigma done is great!
Enigma Videos Trivia Odiseo24/02/2004
1.Why Michael cretu don´t included the video Out from the deep in the DVD remember the future?
2. Where is the other video edition of Knoking of forbidden doors?
3.Where can you find the video Voyageur?
4. In the end of the video Voyageur, Is real that apears a man with a cigarrete?(like announcing Incognito)
Hi everyone Jonathan Thornton23/02/2004
First off, hello to everyone. I have only just discovered this website, and it's amazing. It's so great so see other people who appreciate just how incredible Enigma is!

I have a question though, and I hope the answer isn't staring me in the face, or otherwise somewhere on this site and I haven't found it yet. My question is, who is the woman who features in many of the videos from MCMXC a.D. Am I right in assuming it is Sandra, as she sings on these tracks and in the videos? Or is it someone else?
Where is enigma 4Odisseo22/02/2004
Where can i find the old site enigma-4.com?
retorno a la inocencia mercedes20/02/2004
quisiera q me manden la letra de la cancion en ingles y tambien en español...se lo agradeceria muchisimo gracias
RE: retorno a la inocencia TomalaM21/02/2004
http://www.enigmamusica.com
RE: RE: retorno a la inocencia mercedes echeandia03/09/2004
quiero q me envien la letra de la cancion retorne a la inocencia.
RE: RE: RE: retorno a la inocencia MERCEDES03/09/2004
QUIERO Q ME ENVIEN A MI CORREO LA LÑETRA DE LA CANCION RETORNO A LA INOCENCIA
Friends in Mexico Isrrael Roldán20/02/2004
Hi, my english is not good, but i like the same:
Enigma.
I would like to share ideas about Enigma, that a little will cost to me to include/understand them, by that of the language, but good. I can say that it enchants to me and that desire really to be able to comprise of its community. Greetings
RE: Friends in Mexico Odiseo24/02/2004
Hi israel Im from Mexico city i am a real fan of enigma, in fact i am performing an antology, if you want to share ideas please mail me back
hi enigmalife17/02/2004
how are you enigma my name is emre you very listening enigma music
RE: hi emin22/02/2004
merhaba...ben emin..bende senin gibi bir enigma manyaðýyým....bana yazmak istersen emos781@yahoo.com hoþçakal...
there they see... wonders they find... eva surga15/02/2004
thirsty for knowledge, hungry for more?
magicsessions.tk is a sight for sour eyes!
why are we enigma fans? because enigma music is so beautiful, enigma lyrics so enlightning... there's so much to discover!
eva.
Please, see my site! :)) Super Star02/09/2004
Please, see my site! :))
www.superstar.nm.ru
RE: Please, see my site! :)) eva surga15/02/2004
from both sites now: magicsessions.tk!
learn mAhArAdAm, join the iatc... eva
RE: Please, see my site! :))FLCL13/02/2004
Although I can't read russian, I love your site, and one question, who is the guy in all the pictures?

FLCL
Inspiration Jenny Streets27/01/2004
I love the music of Enigma. My soul takes a divine spiritual flight.

Processing took 3,70 seconds.