Forum: EnigmaLyrics.com.ar General Discussion Board (Total 1080 Messages)
» Send New MessageView Mode : full | preview | titles | refresh
first | prev | next | last
Sadness Part 1 Gemma19/03/2004
Firstly, hi everyone!

I would like to say I am considered very weird to others because i like Enigma (im in my teens still!)

I was wondering (its probably on this site somewhere) but i would like to know how the music is made? what is it? the music nearer the end of the song and in some others!
RE: Sadness Part 1 Ashuram04/01/2004
Firstly I don't understand your question...

Secondly, you are not weird. Enigma is wellknown musical phenomenon and world famous. And M. Cretu is a respected producer for other artists not just in his own field of music.

I listen to Enigma, among many other genres like Movie Score, Techno/Trance, Electronica, Punkrock, and Pop (although extremely picky with the latter)

RE: Sadness Part 1Jorge04/01/2004
I don't understand your question...anyway, be proud of your weirdness, because if you like Enigma, you're surely a better person (musically, at least).Grüße
calling out(anonymous)17/03/2004
We listen with more than just our hears we listen with heart. soul, and mind.
RE: calling out Ashuram04/01/2004
You have an interresting view.
You say that Soul and Mind are two different things, yet most people say they are all the same...only different names.
Please elaborate...
RE: calling out shaun17/03/2004
True
need help shaun14/03/2004
I Love enigma and enya. Can anyone tell me some other people that create the same type of music. Im very interested in chants and children singing. Like in Adiemus. I just love when the voice is used as as an instrument, or different languages
RE: need help maricel19/04/2004
yo tambien amo a enigma y Enya
RE: need help Arvind04/11/2004
Hey i am also a great fan of enigma.. I love it. Check out Ephemerid its also like enigma. Try this , you will love this.
RE: need help Ashuram04/01/2004
Well deeehh!!

CDs "Voyager", "Songs of Distant Earth"
MIKE OLDFIELD!

CD, "Out of the Depth"
by TERRY OLDFIELD

CD, "Era", "Era2"
by ERA

CDs "Play", "18"
by MOBY (Deviates somewhat from the genre but still really Nice!)

CD "Millenium"
by HANS ZIMMER (composer of the Lion King movie score, exellent!!)

CD "Dreamcatcher"
by SECRET GARDEN

CD, "Deus ex Machina"
by LIV KRISTINE

CD, "Reprise"
by VANGELIS

RE: RE: need help shaun28/04/2004
thanks
RE: need helpEnigmadolphin14/03/2004
Try "Sarah Brighman", she is great!And I recommend the "Pure Moods"cds.They have a mix of differents artists.Enigmadolphin
RE: RE: need help shaun15/03/2004
I love sarah brightman and I have bought some pure moods cds. I just want to here every artist like her and enigma that I can. Thanks dolphin
RE: RE: RE: need helpEnigmadolphin15/03/2004
OK! thats great,Have you check already in this web under "enigma-like"?Maybe you can find something there.
RE: RE: RE: RE: need help Denis04/01/2004
I know it's hard to find them, but you must try the 3 albums by PIA, expecially the first one (Benediction Moon)...try to listen something at amazon.com, then there are a lot of other artists, such as Emma Shapplin, the french pop-opera singer, Maire Brennan (enya's sister), or Loreena McKennitt...the list is long, if you need other help contact me at my e-mail...
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: need help shaun28/04/2004
thanks denis
did enigma get a new album? ryad13/03/2004
I heard somebodys that enigma creat a new album after screen behind the mirror,is that real?
if it is real can you send me the informations about it?
RE: did enigma get a new album?Pete04/02/2004
LOL, Ash!! ;))
AWW crap!! typo!! and my name is Ashuram, not !"”334566789Enigma - Voyageur04/02/2004
it's Enigma 5 - Voyageur!!!!!

RE: did enigma get a new album?Enigmadolphin13/03/2004
Yes,they have a new one call "Boum Boum" you can see it here is this website.
RE: RE: did enigma get a new album?(anonymous)13/03/2004
The name of the new cd is "Voyager"
RE: RE: RE: did enigma get a new album?xyz04/01/2004
The name of the cd is VOYAGEUR!!!!!!!!!!
RE: RE: RE: RE: did enigma get a new album? !"”334566789Enigma - Voyageur04/02/2004
The full name of the alBoum (no pun intended)
is actually

Looking for dvd and remix cd Enigmadolphin03/10/2004
Hi:Im in USA and dont found the dvd "Remember the Future".I only found the dvd of "MCMXCa.D.".Im also looking for the cd of remix LSD.Please answer me if you know where I can get it on Florida state.
RE: Looking for dvd and remix cd shaun14/03/2004
I bought the dvd at circut city. Its perfection. I guess i was lucky I didnt go in there looking for it, but when I seen it I had to have it. shaun
VERY IMPORTANTˇˇˇ LOLA BERNAL AGUADO03/06/2004
HELLO, I'M WRITTING FROM SPAIN. I WOULD LIKE TO KNNOW IF THE NUMBERS "22" AND "5" WHICH ARE IN THE FRONT OF THE "VOYAGER" CD HAVE SOME MEANING. TELL ME PLEASE. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME.
ATENCION FANS DE MEXICO DF. Enrique03/03/2004
VENDO MI COLECCION COMPLETA DE ENIGMA QUE INCLUYEN
LOS 5 CD´S ORIGINALES
MAS EL DE REMIXES
TODO POR EL RIDICULO PRECIO DE $150
(SOLO CD DE MEXICO) ESCRIBE A henrike_x@hotmail.com o habla al 0445525345130
E.T. Eileen27/02/2004
Enigma is fantastic mystic music for me. I love it.
enigmafreak frank X24/02/2004
I am a big fan of enigma and I have all cd but the new one if somebody has heard it already tell me if is as great as the others
RE: enigmafreak Ashuram04/01/2004
Enigma 5 - Voyageur is a great CD but entirely different, and many fans have been a bit disappoined (some extremely)
Enigma 5 is more of a pop album. however, instead of jumping on the trendy pop train and end up lika all other pop artists in the swamp of shallowness, Michael Cretu strongly criticizes our shallow consumer/trend/pop way of living.
The free spirit is still with Enigma 5 but it's shrouded in a trendy sound. If you read the lyrics you will understand.

The Chapter prelude is still there in the first song but it takes a while to surface. From there on it takes you on a "Voyage" through dark places, fun places, to club environments, dekadence, Chillout Zones untill you finally will find yourself outside in the free, clear air again. You will hear birds sing, a distant horse carriage, and then the last song will make you lift off from the ground as you are "Following the Sun"

It's really a grand and beautiful ending to a great CD.

Enigma 5 is perfect in its own right. Don't compare it to the other CDs - don't compare ANY of the CDs with eachother...

Processing took 4,02 seconds.