Forum: EnigmaLyrics.com.ar General Discussion Board (Total 570 Messages)
Send New MessageView Mode : full | preview | titles | refresh
first | prev | next | last
RE: RE: I find a now enigma allbum Lenjon01/08/2003
It's not possible! really it i not! I go every week to the musicstore and never they have the new one! What's the name of the album?
anyone knows ???jR15/12/2002
i had an audio album of ENIGMA. on the title it was written ENIGMA 5 and the title cover having a picture of *snake* on it. i lost this album but i remember it includes tracks like mea culpa, sadeness (violent u.s mix) and more but the track i was lookin for is * SO SAD * (not sure of the title) and that was the First Track of that Album, anyone knows about it, please confirm wht the track name is.. remember that was the first track of SIDE A of that album .. i didn't find this album at my place and was looking to download it from somewhere.. help me!
RE: anyone knows ??? Lenjon01/08/2003
E5? Are you sure! There are two E5 albums!

Love Sensuality Devotion - greatest hits
Love Sensuality Devotion - remix album

When I compare your words with what I know, then I don;t understand it! Never saw such album!
clarification sought karthick13/12/2002
Why did the SHAMAN say
MAN IS THE DREAM OF THE DOLPHIN.

Not able to find the answer on the net.Does any one know.
RE: clarification soughtRocco17/12/2002
well.... I read this somewhere ... in a enigma related site... anyways... seems to be that in ancient times, when evolution was taking place... some dolphins tired of old cultures and tired of the sea, decided to walk off the sea and into a new world, leaving behind the rest of their species. After time, they became humans. The other dolphins left behind saw this, and tried the same thing but now it was too late, they all died in the attempt. Man kind became their dream , a dream for ever lost. And that's why they are so friendly with us...... I'll try and get the site name where I read this.
RE: RE: clarification sought (anonymous)18/12/2002
thank you very much rocco.
will be happy if u can get the web portals name.:-)
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!Dark_Elder12/10/2002
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark_Elder from China.
RE: Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!! jonas frankie18/12/2002
merry christmas to you too, i hope you have wonderful joy
Is Cretu Lossing it??Rocco12/10/2002
I think after this last new single "Turn Around" M. Cretu is trying to introduce us a new kind of Enigmatic sound, Somewhere around trans-tech and pop. I just hope that cretu's idea of a new Enigma is somewhere around what we have experienced.

RE: Is Cretu Lossing it??Dark_Elder12/10/2002
I don't know, but this "Turn Around" really wants us to take a revision of the first four Enigma Albums (the first Around).

RE: RE: Is Cretu Lossing it?? Lenjon01/08/2003
I hope Enigma won't turn it a 'turn around'-way!
was this the last secret?Canniscerbelus12/09/2002
In the dvd of enigma ,in the section of the song push the limits, the narrator says:
'was this the last secret?', while in the video the girl that was fighting with the boy fell to the ground and dies, can anyone tell me what will happen in enigma 5?
How do you think about E5?Dark_Elder12/09/2002
E5 will come in the early 2003, it is also very longed. Give a imagination of this new album which is by the hands of Michael Cretu. Ahhhhhhhhhh, how it will be?
A question... ^_^Dark_Elder12/06/2002
Ahhh, here is a question for everyone who are longing the E5 which will be ours in 2003. If it is world apart from the firist albums, will you still continue to suppor Michael Cretu.
(I mean the if E5 disppoint you)
RE: A question... ^_^ TomalaM12/06/2002
Enigma 2 'The Cross of Changes'.
RE: RE: A question... ^_^Lenjon13/12/2002
E5 already excist: Love Sensuality Devotion is called E5!
always here skwo12/01/2002
I am almost always here. When ever I have spare time I am here.....
Anybody here? Lenjon28/11/2002
it had been silence here for a week now! Anybody still there? Dark Elder? Are you allright?
RE: Anybody here?Dark_Elder12/05/2002
YEAH, ALL RIGHT!!!!
Thank you for your caring(care + ing).
Just I can't make new question to ask.
Yes, quite busy these days. Don't have enough time to visit here. Everyday evening after classes, just don't have any power to move, and I felt my skeleton are collapsed.
RE: Anybody here? marina12/01/2002
well big kisses from Moscow - im still here and oh my God its so cold in Russia now id like to live somewhere in Africa its minus 15 brrrrrrrrr
anyway i love all of u here
see u

RE: RE: Anybody here?Dark_Elder12/05/2002
Admire you... Live a such a cold place.
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreally want to go to Moscow. But, don't have the chance.
555555555~~~~~~~~~~
RE: Anybody here?TomalaM29/11/2002
Yes...I'm here
RE: RE: Anybody here?Lenjon12/05/2002
WOW guys, Much fun to hear again of you all! In Holland it is also cold but not minus 15 degrees! I think here it is round 5 degrees! Are you all allright?!
lyrics from William Blake Richard Mitnick22/11/2002
Can anyone tell me what lyrics on MCMXC AD are from William Blake? The citation is by Stephen Hill, Hearts of Space, San Francisco, California, USA on H.O.S. program # 263, where Hill says, and I paraphrase, Gregorian Chant, French and Latin Catholic liturgy through William Blake to the Marquis de Sade.

Any help will be appreciated, as I am trying to study William Blake.
RE: lyrics from William Blake Lenjon23/11/2002
Sorry can't help you! Maybe you should try www.enigmamirror.com
The best short track among 4 EnigmasDark_Elder19/11/2002
You may find that a routine:
In every Enigma album Michael Cretu always composed a short but good track:
E1: Voice & Snake
E2: Dream of Dolphin
E3: Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi
The third of its kind
E4: Camera OSCURA
E5: Tha Landing
Choose the your favourite one! Thanks!
RE: The best short track among 4 Enigmas jonas frankie18/12/2002
the best short track for me is The Voice & The Snake, because the lyric is terrifing
RE: The best short track among 4 EnigmasLenjon20/11/2002
Dream of the dolphin is a lovely song! The alnding sounds great! But I pick Dream of the Dolphin!
RE: The best short track among 4 Enigmas TomalaM19/11/2002
My best short track is 'Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi'.
More about the work of Michael Cretu Lenjon16/11/2002
new information about Michael Cretu I found today on the internet:

these are a few album with Michael Cretu involved (without the albums of Boney M, Sandra and Enigma)

· Legionnaire Michael Cretu
· Moon, Light & Flowers Michael Cretu
· The Energy of Sound TAAW (Trance Atlantic Air Waves) Updated
· The Invisible Man Michael Cretu

This is the track listening of TAAW: the energy of sound:
01. Lucifer
02. Axel F.
03. Crockett's Theme
04. Dance With The Devil
05. Addiction Day
06. Magic Fly
07. Chase