Forum: EnigmaLyrics.com.ar General Discussion Board (Total 688 Messages)
» Send New MessageView Mode : full | preview | titles | refresh
first | prev | next | last
RE: RE: Español may27/05/2003
y yo! como estas! le gustas 'enigma'? yo me gusta muchisimo!!!!

de donde vienes?
RE: RE: Español (anonymous)04/10/2003
Contame algo de vos, desde hace mucho sos fanatico de Enigma?
RE: RE: RE: Español AngelKasiel04/10/2003
desde que tengo uso de razón por no decir desde su primer sencillo
RE: RE: RE: RE: Español Ef76s04/10/2003
Copado, a mi tambien me gustan desde el primer corte, tenes MSN?
remix cole30/03/2003
hey,
which songs on the greatest hits cd are remixes?

thanx
RE: remix mcmxcad04/08/2003
all of them
For all who give love AngelKasiel22/03/2003
Sorry but I'm really upset, i believe that live it's not what it seems to be, I don't deserve this life because I'm not capable to keep moving, I'm a weak person I just don't deserve to live.

I gave my love to my family, to mi friends, to a girl, and all I want was to be loved in some way, not the same way but in some way, and all I recieve was insults, I was underestimated and hurt by them, abused by the person who call themeselves "family".

The worst thing that I could do was to feel a litle bit of love and gave myself to that feeling, I regret that and right now ENIGMA musica brings me memories I don't want to remember...

For those who thinks that give love it's something great, well it does but only if it's given to you in the same proportion.

I can't hate anyone but myself, so I will end this "love" thing and see how far I can go.

Good luck to you all
RE: For all who give love THE PATH 31/03/2003
WE GENERALLY HAVE THE TENDENCY TO LOOK FOR LOVE IN THE WRONG PLACES TO BEGIN WITH... OBVIOUSLY THIS IS WHAT SETS AN ATHEIST APART FROM A BELIEVER, THE ATHEIST'S LOVE CAN END WHEN NOT LOVED BY OTHERS AROUND HIM, A BELIEVER IN GOD OF SOME SORT WILL NOT FEEL THIS EMPTINESS CREATED BY OTHERS BUT WILL SEEK LOVE IN GOD. LOOK CLOSELY THERE IS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE MY FRIEND FROM GOD, HUMANS ONLY BECOME TOOLS TO HELP YOU SEEK THE CREATOR.
RE: For all who give love mcmxcad30/03/2003
dude, haven't we gone through this already? it's time now for some "tough love". What did I tell you last time? Tell me, what what my advise last time?
RE: For all who give love marina25/03/2003
oh my dear friend
when i read ur letter...oh dear pls dont be so upset
i think u have some kind of black line in ur life but wait a bit and then it will turn into white line - i mean everything will be ok
just smile and try to forget all ur problems
i think life is something amazing so pls smile right now and remeber that there are a lot of kind people
with big kiss and love
marina from russia
RE: RE: For all who give love juan-dre21/04/2003
In every colour there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.

Your love is still a stone to be worked,and to become a wonderfull crystal.
RE: RE: For all who give love AngelKasiel27/03/2003
Thank you!!! I'm fine right now, I have found the light and the right road, path or whatever u like to call it.

I'm doing some writing and well MC is very inspiring along with Jhon Donne!!!

Best wishes
Desperately trying to find! Dewald Wepener22/03/2003
I am looking for the following singles from Enigma! Anyone who can help me please let me know.

1. Principles of lust
2. Rivers of believe
3. Carly`s song
4. Out from the deep AND
5. LSD Remix Collection (album)

PLEASE, I`M DESPERATE TO HAVE THESE CD`S.

THANK YOU.
RE: Desperately trying to find! mcmxcad22/03/2003
the easiest way is to get a file sharing program such as kazaa or gnutalla and download them. burn them on a cd and create a jewel case cover- which is a lot of fun. otherwise, go to a record store and have them order it for you.
sky Atenea20/03/2003
mira a tu alrededor y parate a pensar si con tus ojos, manos y sentidos puedes saber que esto no es un sueño.
lee esto ,español ATENEA20/03/2003
E L MUNDO ES MARAVILLOSO ES EL HOMBRE QUIEN LO CAMBIA
MIRA A TU ALREDEDOR Y PARATE A PENSAR SI CON TUS OJOS MANOS Y SENTIDOS PUEDES SABER QUE ESTO NO ES UN SUEÑO...
RE: lee esto ,español AngelKasiel20/03/2003
Hola, es raro ver mensages en castellano por aqui, de dónde eres???

The "old new" War AngelKasiel19/03/2003
Hi everyone by now you all know that an "old new" war it's about to start (if isnt' started yet), so i just want you to know that I'll be wishing the best for you all.
I'm not a Practitioner of my religion, and I don't have any preferences for any of the religions around the world.
I'm afraid that this war turns into a Crusade of intolerance for any other belive than Judaism, Islam, Catholics,, Christians, or any other. So please I beg you to respect yourself by respecting others.

Is there anyone from Guadalajara, México???
When I'm sad part 2 AngelKasiel16/03/2003
Hi everyone, Well just to thank u all, right now I'm in a very deep depresion but the things are already moving, my ex-girlfriend is trating me like if I didn't even exist, even after all we live, after I loved her 1 years son. I know theres still to much live in me (Im 22 years), but it seems that nothing is working right. 2 Years ago I was diagnosticated with a very stragen type of cancer in the brain, very similar to "Parenquima Pineal" but I was in tratement and the cancer was erradicated,but 3 weeks ago I went to the Doctor and fortunatelly I'm ok but I wil have to go every 6 moths, If the next time the results seems positive... well, Im screwed. +_+.
But hey!!! I will still have ENIGMA right!!!
I'm just a boy that lives in Guadalajara Mexico and of the very few that listen to ENIGMA and find himself defined by this music.
Hope you all be allright and enjoy the life, cause it could be very short.
It's 15:07 hrs on Sunday and I'm a little bit happier than I was when I started writing this msg.
BYE U ALL MY FRIENDS IN THE ENIGMA WAYS!!!
RE: When I'm sad part 2 mcmxcad17/03/2003
yeah, ummm, i think you be doin just fine. think about it this way: what's this girl going to mean to you whn you're 90 years old? what's she going to mean to you when you're 50, 30 or even 1 year from now. you guessed it: NOTHING. you may be depressed now but things are looking up. who cares how she treats you now- she's your ex- right? let her be that way and you rise above her level and find your next love- he/she- lol (joke)- is waiting. look, she means nothing now. just an experience to learn from, that's all. anyway, hope this helps.
RE: RE: When I'm sad part 2 AngelKasiel19/03/2003
Yes it does!!!
I was a very suportive person during her time of "sadnes" and we enjoy eachother in a lot of ways, but right now I'm much more beter than a few days ago.
If I don't move on, then who will move on for me? I have to be responsable for my actions, instead of drawn myself in a glass of water!!
May the Angels be with you!!!
RE: RE: RE: When I'm sad part 2 mcmxcad19/03/2003
glad tohear it helped. that theory can be applied to many aspects of your life. "what does such and such mean to me 10 years from now?" "what will this or that mean to me 50 years from now?" you'll find the answer to be "Nothing" 99%of the time and it will put things into perspective. sure, you're going to mourn- shows you're normal. however, realize she means nothing now to you but a past experience you can draw on. that's all... good luck bud!
Very disappointedBrian03/12/2003
Hi all,

As a Christian I just wanted to say how disappointed I was to hear of Mr. Cretu's atheistic beliefs. I love the music of Enigma, but after learning of his beliefs I have trouble enjoying the music as I once did. Yes, it's still beautiful (and haunting, if a Christian can say that) but I now feel a certain "coldness" that can only come from a separation from God.

Mr. Cretu, I'll be praying for you, and not in a "new age" sort of way. I will pray specifically you'll find redemption through the blood of Jesus Christ.

Brian
RE: Very disappointedDark_Elder31/03/2003
Well, I don't think we can discuss this religion here, and because this is Internet, and this is Enigma. So many people have be visiting this place, with Christian-believer or not, even us Chinese(most of Chinese Enigma audiance have NO religious believes).
Just music, not other things.
RE: Very disappointed mcmxcad14/03/2003
Don't you think you're taking this a little too seriously? Regardless of his beliefs, there is no sin in using religious themes in your work or life- unless you are in a public high school, where I might add it's needed the most. If he's athiest, Hindu or Bhudist- does it really matter? Just enjoy the works of art for what they are. Perhaps you weighed too much Christian value on the songs in the 1st place. I am a Roman Catholic yet I do not someone else's beliefs hinder my ability to enjoy their art any less. Besides, we are all free to choose the religion we want to belong to.
RE: RE: Very disappointedDark_Elder31/03/2003
Agreed.
RE: Very disappointed ???03/12/2003
I am a Christian too, and I love there music... It is all I ever listen to...

Here is something that I would like to poin out:

IF you go the the lyrics section, and read the lyrics of Sadeness (in MCMXC A.D.) you will see something that says:

Attollite portas, principes, vestras
et elevamini, portae aeternales
et introibit rex gloria
Quis est iste rex glorie?

It also says that it is "Lift up ye heads o ye glorious gates, and be ye lifted up ye everlasting doors, and the king of glory shall come in. Who is the king of glory?"

Does that sound familliar to anyone here? It is part of Psalm 24:7, 8a. (Just the first line out of verse 8). That verse does go on.
This is what it says:

Psalm 24:7 - 10

Lift up your heads, O you gates!
And be lifted up, you everlasting doors!
And the King of glory shall come in.
Who is this King of glory?
The Lord strong and mighty,
The Lord mighty in battle.
Lift up your heads, O you gates!
Lift up, you everlasting doors!
And the King of glory shall come in.
WHo is this King of glory?
The Lord of hosts,
He is the King of glory.

-NKJV

See that just used the part about the gates and the doors, and the part of "Who is the King of Glory?" However, they do not tell who He (God) is.

You know that New Age is also a religion? Some artist/s/ of this genre of music do not include religion in there music, some do.

There are many forms of New Age [religion] in which they will ALL send you to hell. No matter how close they are to the Holy Bible.

I saw an earlier post saying "Why is Enigma so Christian?"

They aren't really Christian. The song "priniciples of lust"? Well, Christians believe it to be a sin.
RE: RE: Very disappointed mcmxcad04/08/2003
food for thought: the popular religious theory that if you do not belong to a certain religion you will go to hell. Since there is more than 1 religion that buys into that theory, we all going to hell. sucks, doesn't it?
US Releases ???03/11/2003
Hey! I was wandering if LSD The Remixes has been released in the US? On Amazon when I find it it says [IMPORT]. Anyway, what other US releases are there (besides the ones like MCMXC A.D., The Cross of changes, The Screen Behind the Mirror, etc.)?
I am my God! Recep03/09/2003
There are things that man can see and things that man cannot see. But i see Him everywhere ,i love Him so i love myself. down with all the hypocrisy around. My God is in me and I am my God. Hallowed be your names! God bless you! But , to tell the truth,while i am writing all this down i feel a demon in me which urges me to talk from my Id ;but in this note i will not give him a voice. maybe another day. see? if i don't evaluate my God in both ways i cannot know if He is really my beloved and to be. Bye.

Processing took 2,02 seconds.