Forum: EnigmaLyrics.com.ar General Discussion Board (Total 743 Messages)
» Send New MessageView Mode : full | preview | titles | refresh
first | prev | next | last
RE: RE: RE: RE: Sleep... is it E5? mcmxcad20/06/2003
it's quite possible that cretu has taken on other projects as well such as a production in his name solely- such as prior to the conception of enigma. i am very interested in what you have. tell me more about the copyrights and details in the sleeve...
enigma & gregorian are allied???? gari padernal06/03/2003
is that true,,that enigma and gregorian are allied??hmmmmmmmm,,,,,i would agree if they're allied,,,,so that they can make a good quality of songs,,,,and chants,,,,,
Anything new about the new album?Dark_Elder06/01/2003
None.
RE: Anything new about the new album? mcmxcad20/06/2003
no release date yet. speculation is late '03.
SatanicCarlos31/05/2003
I think most of Enigma's song's are satanic.Can anyone disagree with me.
RE: Satanic LILU26/06/2003
IM TOTALLY AGREE WITH MARTIN!!!
CONGRATULATIONS REALLY!!
AND WHAT´S GOING ON WITH THE REST OF YOU SILLY PEOPLE!!!
I CAN SEE THAT YOU DON´T UNDERSTAND ENIGMA MUSIC , IT´S TOO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOU!!
CAN´T YOU SEE??
WHO CARES THE RELIGION??
IF ALL OF THEM , ARE TALKING OF THE SAME GREAT GOD , JUST THAT IN DIFERENTE WAYS , THAT´S ALL!!!
ENIGMA EXPLORES THE SPIRITUAL WOLRD , THAT´S ALL!!
THERE´S NOTHING TO DO THE DEVIL THERE!!
COME ON!!!
YOU DON´T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ENIGMA.....
YOU JUST CAN UNDERSYAND BRITNEY SPEARS!!! BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE SUCKS AND BRITNEY TOO!!!
ENIGMA IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU......
YOU CAN´T UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU HAVEN´T OPEN YOUR MIND.......
YOU HAVEN´T OPEN YOUR SPIRITS........
THAT´S ALL!!!
RE: Satanic Logan14/06/2003
Enigma may or may not be Satanic.

I would believe in God, even if there was no Devil.

Also, on Silent Warrior try to clarify me on this. When the song says "There's no GOD who ever tried, to change the world in this way" does that mean that no god/God would change the world like this? Or is it saying that there is no God? Or something else?

While Enigma may not be Satanic, it is deffinately not Christian!

Someone said something about why is Enigma so Christian. For one, Enigma is not Christian.

For two, look at the CD Single cover for "The Principles of Lust' it has 2 women on the front (I hope I'm talking about the correct CD Single, not some other one with 2 women on it). Anyways, that is against Christianity.

Another thing, the song 'Principles of Lust' is against Christianity. Lust is a sin, not something to be enjoyed.

I still say that 'Modern Crusaders' sounds a little on the Satanic side.
RE: RE: Satanic mcmxcad20/06/2003
"there is no god who'd"..... simply says that all the holy wars, crusades and masacres where driven by humans. no gods ever intended such ways. now, did i say that there are no gods? or did i say there are no gods who intended each human to opress their beliefs in a violent manner such cretu references in the song?
RE: Satanic jeevanajan13/06/2003
who said it is satanic. do u know what is satan and what is od. i assure u don't know
coz i u inheritted all of ur ancestors beleives.u have no own believes. u see things as it peripheral view. just what u r.and what is ur life.
don't fell into the magic peripheral beauty of things.try to undertand why.when u can do thant
u can understand that enigam is right.
if u believe in light
it coz of darkaness
if u believe injo
it coz of sadness
and if u believe in god
it coz of the devil.don't forget it
RE: SatanicDark_Elder06/12/2003
No matter enigma is Satanic or not, I don't care.....

A Chinese such as I belief in no Religion.
so... do you swear to god that you are atheist?
RE: Satanic Asia06/09/2003
But look at "Return to Innocence", "Eyes of Truth", "Silent Warrior", "Out from the deep"... :)
RE: Satanic Logan06/07/2003
Actually the song 'Modern Crusaders' sounds a lot like some Satanic songs that I have listened to. (Not that I enjoy them, I was hearing what was bad about them). The parts like 'Stand Up, Join Us' could support the Satanic theory. For some reason 'Turn Around' (not the song, but the two words, may have some Satanic connection, that I might have forgotten over the years).

The reverse and latin stuff -

The Devil does do things in backwards ways. That is why I was shocked when I found some reverse mode things.

However, did not Michael Cretu believe that there is a god/God out there, wether it be anything? That we dont know what/who it is?

Anyways, if any religion or anything Enigma would most likely be hindu, would it not? If only someone can ask Michael Cretu if he or Enigma is Satanic.

Anyways, I am a Christian. I certainly would not want to go to Hell for listening to Enigma. I pray that they are not Satanic.

By the way, what religion is Sandra? Sandra seems very nice, I am sure that she would not marry someone who following Satanic rules or made Satanic songs or anything of such.

Also, Enigma does follow rules, its own rules.
(Be even better if it followed God's rules).

Also, with the gregorian chants in Sadeness and stuff, it would seem as if Enigma would be Catholic or Roman Catholic, maybe Jewish.

Anyways, why do you think that Enigma is Satanic? Explain, I would love and yet hate it if you can convince me. Tell me, why do you think that Enigma is Satanic, I must know.

how about this theory: what if the lyrics were meant to just be. no satanic intentions, no religious intentions. just lyrics assembled in such ways that they match perfectly the music set forth. every consider it's just intelligently produced music for the rest of us to enjoy as much as it is for cretu to create.
RE: RE: Satanic Asia06/09/2003
I agree with you and I believe it isn't satanic.
Michael is greek-orthodox.
RE: Satanic Martin Modernell06/05/2003
Dear Carlos:
Why do you think that Enigma is satanic ?
The true is: Enigma don't follow rules.
I think that Enigma was the first in explore a whole new world in music and in the aftermath, many groups begin to imitate Enigma.
Yes, is true, in its lyrics you can find phrases in Latin and some parts in reverse mode, but who cares ?
The fact is if you prefer silly songs or big asses and tits, look for Britney Spears, not for Enigma.
My best regards.
Martin Modernell
RE: RE: Satanic LILU26/06/2003
IM TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU MARTIN!!
ENIGMA IS TOO MUCH FOR ALL THE SILLY PEOPLE THAT DOESN´T UNDERSTAND THE MUSIC!!
THEY CAN JUST UNDERSTAND BRITNEY.....
SHE SUCKS!!!!!

ENIGMA IS TOO MUCH FOR ALL OF THEM....
WHO CARES THE RELIGION!!
IT´S JUST PERFECT MUSIC......SPIRITUAL MUSIC......AND ALL OF THE STUPID PEOPLE CAN´T UNDERSTAND THAT!!!
ENIGMA IS THE BEST!!!!AND IT´S NOT SATANIC!!!!
RE: RE: Satanicjess22/06/2003
MARTIN KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT!!! Engima is awesome...his music is too perfect. He's not satanic...who the hell ever came up with that...Enimga gives out a message...that all religions and all people of different nations can come together. THATS SATANIC?? u people r suck...seriously...

P.S.. BRITNEY SPEARS SUCKS TOILET PAPER
RE: RE: Satanic Klaus06/07/2003
Congratulations!
Yoou gived him a perfect Answer, completely agree with you.
RE: Satanic Asia (Jean)06/02/2003
Nonsense
why i like enigma's songs???? gary padernal30/05/2003
hehhhehe,,,,i like the songs of enigma,,and at thesame time,,you can emote,,,,,hehhehe,,,,its very good,,,to lestin's enigma's musics,,,,if you're not in mood,,,brokenhearted and etc,,,,,hmmm it feels like hmmmmm,,,,,plsss help me enigma,,,i wanna see you in personal,,,,,,but im here in philippines..im the one of your fans here,,the number fanssss..enigma is my nu,ber 1,,,,
Somebody can help me? Marco Aurélio Nogueira da Silva21/05/2003
Hello,

My name is Marco Aurélio and i'll like to receive photos, of the group Enigma, Somebody has?

Well done webmaster, it's a very good site about Enigma
RE: Somebody can help me? Marco Aurélio Nogueira da Silva21/05/2003
I forgot i'm from Brazil. and i don't speak english very well.

If somebody can help, i'll be thankfull.
DVD Enigmatic solutionrocko19/05/2003
I have noticed that on the discography section of the dvd lies some sort of problem or puzzle for us to solve ( I think) . At the end of the speech, in the first song "saddnes", the narrator tells us to solve the enigma. He continues to use a male figure throughout the songs and each track has something that binds them all together. At the end of the discography and the track " push the limits, he says " prehaps the enigma is solved".
If this is just an idea that I have just created, then, what's the meaning of the discography section, what meaning does the narrator wants us to catch from each track?
RE: DVD Enigmatic solutionENIGMAFANATIC07/03/2003
The Enigma 4 meaning is the seek of the soul and a confrontation of oneself, that is one of the 7 enigmas to solve.
Each enigma album has one enigma.
RE: DVD Enigmatic solution(anonymous)07/03/2003
The Enigma 4 meaning is the seek of the soul and a confrontation of oneself, that is one of the 7 enigmas to solve.
Each enigma album has one enigma.
An album called Metamorphosis.?? Nathan19/05/2003
Recently downloaded some Enigma and the given album was Metamorphosis. I cant find a listing of Enigma ever having made this album but Im keen to find the answer. The songs are 1) Responsorium 2) Start to End
3) Ancient person of my heart 4)Snow of the Sahara.
Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks
RE: An album called Metamorphosis.??Why do you want to know?30/05/2003
It is a fake, bootleg, whatever you want to call it. Metamorphosis is not an Enigma album.
RE: RE: An album called Metamorphosis.??Nathan06/07/2003
I kinda thought that would be the case! I appreciate ur time in responding - thanks! :)
About the Lyrics of Return to InnocenceDark_Elder05/12/2003
Many enigma fans are talking about the lyrics of the background male voice in Return to Innocence of E2.
Now, I declare:

THERE IS NO LYRICS OF THIS MALE VOICE!

If you can read Chinese, you can go to this web to take a look:
http://www.hiland.net/difang/c-difang-bio.html
if you can not read Chinese, just trust me, there is no lyrics.

note: This male voice is original provided by a famous Taiwanese folk singer called Difang Duana(1921-2002).

Processing took 2,13 seconds.