Forum: EnigmaLyrics.com.ar General Discussion Board (Total 281 Messages)
Send New MessageView Mode : full | preview | titles | refresh
first | prev | next | last
RE: Por que enigma encierra tanto misterio? KerberusFeb 27, 00:46
Enigma no es una simple musica caomercial tonta y vacia, enigma encierra un misterio muy sagrado y dificil de entender, para porder entenderlos tienes que seguir la filosofia de su musica y ayudado por los liricos de la pagina encontraras varios mensages ocultos que forman parte del misterio mas grande del universo.
Enigma utiliza mucho simbolismo. Si lo quieres oir priimero empieza por oir la musica new age.
RE: RE: Por que enigma encierra tanto misterio? (anonymous)Apr 4, 17:41
Te lo pongo mucho más fácil: Es porque a M. Cretu (el único creador y genio de Enigma) simplemente le gusta ese tipo, sería como preguntarle a Britney Spears:¿Porqué canta música Pop?
Por que enigma encierra tanto misterio?Mexican FanFeb 26, 17:48
Por que tocan ese tipo de musica que a veces hasta da miedo ? quienes son ? de donde salieron? por que les gusta esa musica cuanpudieron haber tocado rock, pop o cualquier otro tipo de musica.
RErelease of Remember the Future DVD KatieFeb 26, 17:36
hi
Does anyone know if the ever released the DVD with Turn Around on it?
I could swear I saw it once, but I could have been imagining it, :)

thanks

Katie
Videos... iceprincess812Feb 25, 14:52
Hey are Enigma videos for sale anywhere ? I checked Amazon but couldn't find any.
Enigma in The Olympics??TobiasFeb 23, 18:14
can you believe they are using the song " Prism of Life "" in one of the olympics comersials?? weird but nice??.
RE: Enigma in The Olympics?? REPCCSMar 1, 20:10
Would be cool if they play it whem the olimpycs games starts... Wouldn't?

Beyond the Invisible video help!! FionaFeb 13, 04:13
Greetings,

Does anyone know the names of the ice skaters in the Beyone the Invisible video..I watch this over and over because not only do I love the song but I love the skaters...

Bright Blessings,
Fiona
RE: I know the names Miss PsyLookFeb 19, 23:25
Their names are:
Susanna Rahkamo and Petri Kokko.

Kisses from Portugal *
RE: Beyond the Invisible video help!!RoccoFeb 13, 16:44
IF you look closer the woman skatting is the teean age girl who wonders thru this "" world beyond the invisible " try and look for her name instead.....
RE: Beyond the Invisible video help!!RoccoFeb 13, 16:43
IF you look closer the woman skatting is the teean age girl who wonders thru this "" beyond the invisible " try and look for her name instead.....
Why?? RickFeb 13, 01:43
why wasn't the video " Out from the deep"" included in the DVD " Remember the Future ""? and why was the Mean Culpa video with one song on the actual clip and with anotherone on the Discography part...??
So many questons.!! Why?!!
What the song title to this enigma song? IanFeb 12, 03:47
There arn't much lyrics but theres a women breathing to the beat throughout the song and she says a few times in a breathy voice what sounds like, "Smell your skin....Feel your breath....With you by my side I couldn't resist."
RE: What the song title to this enigma song?AnonymousMar 23, 19:52
The song title to this Enigma song is "T.N.T. for the Brain."
RE: What the song title to this enigma song? KeroFeb 12, 21:46
That song is TNT for the brain.
RE: RE: What the song title to this enigma song? IanFeb 13, 01:23
Thank you Kero :-D....
Lyrics VictoriaFeb 4, 03:38
I don't know if I'm using this site right, but I'm looking for some of the lyrics to songs on the Greatest Hits CD. When I click on the lyrics link, I don't see those songs. Do you know where I can find them? Thanks.
RE: Lyrics OsvaldoFeb 8, 03:21
The lyrics section is organized by Album.
If you click on each one (4 albums) you will find all the lyrics.

hope this helps you
Osvaldo

Return To Innocence>> What's the True meaning ??? RoccoFeb 2, 03:42
Watching this video with some friends, a question appeared on my mind. What does this song and video means?. Then we decided to watch the Discography Tracks from Enigma DVD but all of us came with a whole different idea of what this song may represent. I believe this song it's the story of life it self, while my other friend thinks it's the return to a whole different life, a new reencarnation. What do you think??
NewEditedVersionOf Return-2-Inocence Video RoccoJan 31, 22:30
I've done something with the video (Return to Inocence ). As you might know , the intire clip it's played backwards. Since the first time I saw it, I wondered - how would it be to play it forward , but without altering the audio?. Well, I managed to do so. I've got it saved under Windows media player , but I'd like to share it with everyone and get their opinion, how do I do it?
RE: NewEditedVersionOf Return-2-Inocence Video Morphing_Thru_MysteryJan 31, 22:37
hi Rocco
if you have a faat connection
there's always those downloading programs
ex. kazaa or morpheus. there's also ftp's.
:o)
Hey i need a little help on something NicoleJan 31, 16:48
Hello,
There is a song from enigma and in the song goes "and you can say that we'll alway" i dont knwo the name of the song can anyone help me? Thank You
RE: Hey i need a little help on something(anonymous)Feb 5, 02:22
Perhpas maybe Snow Of The Sahara???
Morphing Tru Mystery, please read thisJackieJan 28, 18:08
Yes! Yes! Yes! I purchased a CD with Apotheosis' remix of Carl Orff's O FORTUNA and sure enough, that's the one song I have been looking for all these years! Thank You so very much for having helped! May you receive tenfold the help you provided me!
RE: Morphing Tru Mystery, please read this Morphing_Thru_MysteryJan 31, 22:25
hey Jackie thats great you found the song.
glad I could help! :o)
As to me JacquelineJan 27, 22:08
I.......
I fell for Enigma when I first heard the Sadeness
just couldn't control myself
I am really into it.........
many many years......
As to me JacquelineJan 27, 22:08
I.......
I fell for Enigma when I first heard the Sadeness
just couldn't control myself
I am really into it.........
many many years......
just for the day FernandoJan 20, 21:54
ok, i have this song called "just for the day" and its under Enigma. the problem is that i cant find the lyrics to that song on the web site. i was wondering if it is actually Enigma who sings the song or someone else. If its now Enigma, do any of you know who it is?
I am a fan of Enigma! TAN HAOJan 17, 15:47
I have listened to Enigma for many years!They are one of my favorites!
I would like to make more Enigma fans here.
Drop me a line if you are interested.
RE: I am a fan of Enigma!steveFeb 8, 03:15
For me it was the Pure Moods CD Commercial. I liked Gravity of Love and then I downloaded other songs on the internet. Soon enough, I bought all the albums.

Processing took 0.34 seconds.