Forum: EnigmaLyrics.com.ar General Discussion Board (Total 743 Messages)
Send New MessageView Mode : full | preview | titles | refresh
first | prev | next | last
RE: Schiller - WeltreiseChawswasser09/05/2001
Hi,

I heard a couple of Shiller songs, one of the news ones that I feel is an awesome song is Distance with Kim Sanders, formerly of another one of my favorite groups, Culture Beat.

The beat is haunting and her voice fits in perfect. I just think it is cool to be honest!
Help Lost My Cross Of Changes... Fanny09/04/2001
I've lost my enigma cd The Cross of Changes, the limited edition (Gold Coloured CD) !!! must have falled out the car... Anybody knows where i can get a new Cross of Changes Limites Edition CD !??
I'm desperate over this loss !!...
RE: Help Lost My Cross Of Changes... Sorinhigh09/12/2001
did you try E-Bay? they always have different CDs on there pertaining to Enigma!
Cretu Pubmasterj09/04/2001
Do you collect Cretu music or just Enigma?(confusing?) I did not see "The Invisible
Man" in the discography.
RE: Cretu webmaster09/04/2001
Yes, I only collect Enigma. And the discography mentions only Enigma items.

osvaldo
Crop Circles in England Lee Thomas09/03/2001
On the afternoon of August 11 2001, I drove around the beautiful Wiltshire countryside, playing Return to Innocence and the Child in Us at full volume, with a convoy of friends, looking for Crop circles. We had the most wonderful time, I supplied the music for the 6 cars, energy was high and I converted a number of friends to Enigma too!
What a day to remember!!!
RE: Crop Circles in England Barbara22/11/2001
Lee, what a brilliant place/time to play Enigma CD. I live in NZ, our main SH1 is called the Desert Road (snow in winter and read hot in summer). The road is approx.
70/80 klms long and I enjoy travelling in my 4x4 with Enigma as loud as poss. The scenery is very barren with the occasional herd of wild horses.
who did sing "Return To Innocence"? MCMXC,,, The sun of the world of Enigma.09/03/2001
Hi.. I know this is an old question but I still don't know the answer of it,, so who did sing "Return to Innocence"?
another question... which songs did Sandra sing for Enigma?,, I mean singing and not talking!,, I hope to find a reply soon for my questions,,
RE: who did sing webmaster09/03/2001
The song is sung by Andy Hard (Angel).

About Sandra's voice in Enigma, go to "Biography Section" and look for Sandra.

Hope it helps.

Osvaldo
RE: RE: who did sing MCMXC, the sun of Enigma world09/04/2001
so... do u mean that the girl that is singing is called andy hard? I thought that andy is a name of males!!!,, thanx for that.
Metamorphosis Doltharz09/03/2001
Many friends of me told that metamorphosis is an enigma album, i'm almost sure it's not...

Som e songs contains Enigma sampling
The album includes "Snow of the Sahara"...

Is this an enigma album?
Is this a M.C. Curly (Michel Cretu) Album?
Where can i find info about this album?
RE: Metamorphosis webmaster09/03/2001
Nope. Metamorphosis is a bootleg. It's like a Various Artists Album. I do not own it myself but I was told that it contains some Enigma tracks.

Of course, it is NOT produced by Cretu.

Osvaldo
RE: Metamorphosis Echo09/04/2001
As far as I know this was originally a russian bootleg album. It's not produced by MC, but still there are many great songs that worth a listen.
TrackList follows:

1. IV Chapter
2. Light Of Your Smile - the only true Enigma track on the album (b-side to 'Beyond the Invisible')
3. Metamorphosis
4. Start-To-End
5. Responsorium I
6. Snow Of The Sahara - by Anggun
7. Sensing The Spheres
8. Black Moon Dance
9. By The Moon - by Anggun
10. Responsorium II
11. Ancient Person Of My Heart - by Divine Works
12 Ancient Person Of My Heart (le tonnere dance mix) - by Divine Works

HTH,
bye, Echo
RE: RE: Metamorphosis Antisten09/03/2001
Well if it is not ENIGMA album,
what is it?
there are many similarity with Enigma
RE: RE: RE: Metamorphosis rob09/03/2001
snow on the sahara is a tune by a woman named Anggun. she happens to be one my favorite artits. her album is called 'snow on the sahara', and she has another called 'chrysalis'. i'd highly recommend her.
purplegrapestwo@uol.com.mx keo09/03/2001
whats up!
i think that the new single turn aroun must be included in the screen behind the mirror ,
and also i say:
Why in mexico finding this music is
like finding an earring in the sand!
the dvd is almost invisible.

and other thing for dalzotto
please add your videos in mpg or mp3
real player is very predictable when it wants to fail.

So Cretu.
make your page accesible!
RE: purplegrapestwo@uol.com.mx webmaster09/04/2001
Hi there,

Mpeg videos or MP3 format is not legal. I uploaded Real Audio just for Preview.
It is supposed that fans will buy the CDs, videos and DVDs.

Osvaldo
was i first? samadhi78@yahoo.com09/03/2001
just wondering. of course i'm a fan, or i wouldn't be here. so email me sometime.

rob
RE: was i first? webmaster09/03/2001
Hi Rob,

thanks. yes, you were the first one !! Congrats. I do not promise you to email to you but this could be a good way to contact each other !!

Osvaldo
RE: RE: was i first? rob09/03/2001
you should include a webpa
ge or email field to this thing.
RE: RE: RE: was i first? webmaster09/03/2001
Yes, Rob,

you're right. I will include a email field for this in the near future.
thanks
Osvaldo
Welcome Aboard Osvaldo - Webmaster09/03/2001
Dear Enigma Fans,

Now you can post your questions, opinions, and find new Enigma fans thru this Open Enigma Discussion Board. It is not necessary to register to post messages.

Enjoy it !!
THE OXIGENO OF ENIGMA Esteban Nieves Garcia09/08/2001
Hola fanatico de enigma me llamo esteban nieves garcia soy de tehuacan puebla (mexico) amo la musica de enigma y queiciera ser uno de los fans de enigama quiciera de cirle ha todos los que les gusta esta musica que "no ay un sonido mar hermoso que la de enigma" y quiciera chatear algun dia con los compas de este manssager bye.

hola cuate osvaldo gracias por los imeil y sigue escribiendo aunque no se hablar mucho yngles pero un poco cuidate amigo bye.

Processing took 2,08 seconds.