Forum: EnigmaLyrics.com.ar General Discussion Board (Total 319 Messages)
Send New MessageView Mode : full | preview | titles | refresh
first | prev | next | last
enigma, you are te one Hec ManSep 17, 03:22
you are the one
Missing lyrics??ReinierSep 15, 22:27
in the albun cross of changes in the last track..... at the very end of it there is this lyric or chant that's been puzziling me what is it..........???? it goes right after the voice that says:

if u understand or if u don't
if u believe or if u doubt... ect....
Imagination is Power... TimSep 15, 03:28
Enigma is the only music I have ever heard that can incite such raw emotion in me just by listening. Erotic, seductive, sorrowfull, joyfull, I wish the whole world could listen to it, just once.

'Imagination is power. With it, we can breathe life into our fantasies, and anything is possible.' -Danyel Viandro
RE: Imagination is Power...SaraSep 15, 18:10
I agree with you Tim , as you think i hope all understands some day.....what´s the meaning of this crazy life!....when i listen to Enigma makes me know who i the real me
QUE SIGNIFICA ESTO? azalia FisherSep 15, 00:44
iscaris
RE: QUE SIGNIFICA ESTO? koreDec 31, 17:39
injusto
what does this mean? SorinhighSep 13, 22:36
What does this mean:

"The path of excess leads to the tower of wisdom." I've tried figureing it out myself but was unsucessful. Can anyone help me with this subject? Thanks,

Sorinhigh
RE: what does this mean? KeithSep 23, 19:56
"The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom"

IMHO first you have to define the word "excess" which to me means to overdo something. That is the path you lead, for example, over eat where you may feel ill, then you are led to the tower of wisdom by becoming Wise to the fact that you will never over eat again.
new enigma CD SorinhighSep 12, 21:50
I was surfing the web one day and found out that Enigma had a new CD out in Japan. Why Japan? I don't know. But the site said it was difinitly Enigma. all the writing on the Cd was in Japanese so I couldn't make out the title. CAn anyone tell me any information on this? Thanks!
RE: new enigma CD SorinhighSep 12, 21:54
Nevermind I answered my own question. Now can anyone tell me when it comes out in America? and where I can find that remix CD? Thanks Again!
what does LSD mean? weiSep 12, 09:25
album?
RE: what does LSD mean? webmasterSep 12, 13:59
LSD is for Love Sensuality Devotion
t.n.t.(for the brain) AntistenSep 11, 08:09
what is the meaning of T.N.T(for the brain,Le Roi est mort,vive le Roi)
Song Title ?? GraemeSep 11, 04:38
Can anyboby help me with a song title that is used on the discovery channel promo ads for the lonely planet trek series here in Australia (on the foxtel saterlite tv).
It has what sounds like a male voice in the background of the music singing something like '....ohhhhh oooohhhhh' , well sort of like that.
Thanks in advance
Graeme
RE: Song Title ?? Ugo CoppolaSep 12, 19:02
May be Return To Innocence?
Check out the Song of Joy sample in the Original Samples section and see if it's the same.
RE: RE: Song Title ?? GraemeSep 13, 05:49
Thanks for the suggestion but thats not it.
I will listen to the ad again and try to give more info. I think the song has more music in it.
lyric question Jim HagertySep 6, 22:32
Looking for title of Enigma song that has word "forever young " repeated .
what is the meaning of MCMXC a.D? asadSep 5, 13:55
plz tell the meaning of MCMXC a.D......and also explain to me le roi est mort,vive le roi.
thanx
RE: what is the meaning of MCMXC a.D?SaraSep 15, 18:01
it means 1991 after Dead .ok
RE: what is the meaning of MCMXC a.D? Guess?Sep 10, 04:57
I think we can be more precise.

The letters are obviously the year 1990 in Roman numbers.

a. D. it´s the ancient way of define a year after Christ´s death.

"anno Domini" literally means "Lord Year" or "God Year"

Note the letters size diference for respect!

Anyone interested in frienship.?
RE: RE: what is the meaning of MCMXC a.D? AllanahSep 10, 16:21
do you get the same feelings and emotions as I do when listening to Enigma? Without a doubt the most erotic music I have ever heard.
RE: RE: RE: what is the meaning of MCMXC a.D? TimSep 15, 03:27
Enigma is the only music I have ever heard that can incite such raw emotion in me just by listening. Erotic, seductive, sorrowfull, joyfull, I wish the whole world could listen to it, just once.

'Imagination is power. With it, we can breathe life into our fantasies, and anything is possible.' -Danyel Viandro
RE: what is the meaning of MCMXC a.D? TimSep 8, 07:20
Le roi est mort, Vive le roi! means The KIng is Dead, Long live the King!

RE: what is the meaning of MCMXC a.D? TimSep 8, 07:20
Le roi est mort, Vive le roi! means The KIng is Dead, Long live the King!

RE: what is the meaning of MCMXC a.D? (anonymous)Sep 5, 14:59
MCMXC a.D is for 1990 !!!! (release year of the album) !!

Osvaldo
Schiller - Weltreise webmasterSep 4, 16:21
I want to suggest you to listen to Schiller's album called Weltreise. It's a very good one. Very Enigma-like, ambient, with some ethnic chants mixed with electronic music.

I would like to know your opinion about it.
Osvaldo
RE: Schiller - WeltreiseChawswasserSep 5, 06:42
Hi,

I heard a couple of Shiller songs, one of the news ones that I feel is an awesome song is Distance with Kim Sanders, formerly of another one of my favorite groups, Culture Beat.

The beat is haunting and her voice fits in perfect. I just think it is cool to be honest!
Help Lost My Cross Of Changes... FannySep 4, 08:13
I've lost my enigma cd The Cross of Changes, the limited edition (Gold Coloured CD) !!! must have falled out the car... Anybody knows where i can get a new Cross of Changes Limites Edition CD !??
I'm desperate over this loss !!...
RE: Help Lost My Cross Of Changes... SorinhighSep 12, 21:44
did you try E-Bay? they always have different CDs on there pertaining to Enigma!
Cretu PubmasterjSep 4, 04:40
Do you collect Cretu music or just Enigma?(confusing?) I did not see "The Invisible
Man" in the discography.

Processing took 0.43 seconds.