Forum: EnigmaLyrics.com.ar General Discussion Board (Total 288 Messages)
» Send New MessageView Mode : full | preview | titles | refresh
first | prev | next | last
Using an Enigma song KaryndaMay 10, 19:48
Hi,

How does one go about requesting permission to use an Enigma song on a non-commercial message board?

The links I've found to write them, Crocodile and Virgin, aren't in English.

Any help would be appreciated, mucho.

My Respect for all that you sing and write! Teri PangelinaMay 7, 02:56
I have to say a close friend that I once had introduced me to the world of Enigma. To this day Enigma is with me when I write my first book. To hear the sounds of Enigma playing bring's such inspiration and determination onto each page that I complete. I thank you for having the spirited mind to create such beautiful lyrics.
THANK YOU!
Wow- amazing site!JesseMay 6, 00:51
Hey, I just wanted to commend this site and it's maker(s). It has an excellent source of information. Enigma has become one of my favorite if not my ulitmate favorite source of excellent music. Thanks to your list of "Enigma-like" sounds, perhaps I could find more music that I may enjoy. But, to wrap it all up, I just really wanted to say you did a great job putting this place together. Way to go!
january 13 2003michael from england May 5, 05:51
enigma new album will be release all over the world on january 13 2003.
HELP ME, PLEASE!!! MilanMay 3, 22:04
Bueno, soy fan de Enigma y no sé si tengo todos los discos... no los de remix, ni los sencillos, ni las recopilaciones; alguien dígame cuál me falta... gracias.
Tengo:
* MCMXC a.D.
* The Cross of Changes
* Le Roi est Mort, Vive le Roi
y
* The Screen Behind the Mirror
RE: HELP ME, PLEASE!!! Lady PsyLookMay 9, 21:51
Tiennes todos los álbuns.
Pero yo penso que devrás tener la compilacion 'Love Sensuality Devotion', es mui buena.

Mi castelhano no es bueno pq soy portuguesa y hablo português.

1 * E.
Thanks ENIGMA MilanMay 3, 21:45
Hola!!! He visitado la página de Enigma y he quedado sorprendido del ver cómo tanta gente comparte el mismo gusto por la música que yo. De ritmos totalmente novedosos... fabulosos. Sólo le pongo un pero a esta página... no está en español y mi inglés no anda nada bien. Por lo demás... GRACIAS a los creadores de la página y GRACIAS a ENIGMA POR EXISTIR (Michael Cretu y su gente)
Enigma Music TERRIEMay 1, 23:09
All I can say is that I love it!

Coming through a VERYY bad time in my life and being a strong survivor!

The song " Return to Innoc"

is my new theme song ia life.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
Metamorphosis and Erotic Dreams NightfallApr 29, 15:30
Are these albums released? I honestly thought I was a fan, until I heard about these albums. I'd never even heard of them before I saw the titles at WinMX. I've never seen them in any stores, either.
*sigh*
RE: Metamorphosis and Erotic Dreams Lady PsyLookMay 9, 21:44
That's just because there are not really Enigma's albuns... although they were released under the name of Enigma.
Excelente página!! IsisApr 15, 01:51
Felicitaciones Osvaldo!! Tenés un gusto exquisito. Es una de las mejores páginas que visité.
Pero me gustaría que sólo tengas en cuenta una cosa: quizá a tus compatriotas nos gustaría leerla en castellano ¿no te parece?
Por lo demás mis mas sinceras felicitaciones.
Gracias por tu página AlonsoApr 14, 16:27
Hola Osvaldo, me ha encantado tu página. No sabía que la traducción de las letras que he encontrado por la web son tuyas. Yo he realizado también una página sobre enigma:
http://www.magacela.com/enigma

Te pondré en el apartado de links y en el de letras, pues ya veo que las tenemos gracias a ti. Un saludo desde España.
Las más sinceras felicitaciones... KronosApr 5, 21:05
Felicidades desde Barcelona (España) por esta magnífica página. El único defecto (bajo mi humilde punto de vista): el idioma.Por lo demás, os animo a que la mejoréis más todavía, y sigáis realizando un seguimiento tan directo de Enigma.
a question :) Another Mexican FanApr 4, 17:37
Can someone there tellme: who's the lovely woman on sadness video?
downloads kiko & Microsoft SamApr 1, 08:08
1. Can you give me any downloads?
2. Will it be on a Mp3 format.
3. If not, send me some Magic sound effects for sadness(reprise)
downloadskiko & Microsoft SamApr 1, 08:08
1. Can you give me any downloads?
2. Will it be on a Mp3 format.
3. If not, send me some Magic sound effects for sadness(reprise)
For those at aol and others.... R.Mar 31, 23:12
I've created a online group here at Aol about Enigma abd Enigma-like bands... here you finally get to share videos, pics, info, ect. So come and join me at " EnigmaLSD group". We'll have fun.
Help morpheoMar 25, 15:59
Is "Dream on" going to be the name of the new album?
I dont undestadn that because i saw in cretu a continumm that the new album is going to be called dream on and was realased in russia in 2001.
Please help me i dont understand.
SEE JANUARY 2003NEW ALBUM 2003 Mar 22, 05:10
THE MESSAGE IS VERY IMPORANT FOR ENIGMA'S FAN WORLDWIDE.
RE: SEE JANUARY 2003M.E.Mar 22, 22:07
DAMN!! u gotta be kiddin' me...2003??????
is it gonna take SOOO LONG!!!!!
i thought Cretu had a contract with virgin to make 8 albums in 4 years!!!
i'm not gonna servive this :(
january 2003oxygenoMar 22, 05:09
the new enigma album is coming out in january 2003. this album will be totally different than the others. it will be a new beggining/a new chapter. as we all know michael cretu already closed the first chapter with the release of the greatest hits. as i been told the new album will blow people's mind and will make us ask lots of question about ourselves and life in general. i got this message from someone who is working with michael cretu in the new album.........you will see at the beggining of 2003 that this message is true. god bless us all.
RE: january 2003 Peter R VillanuevaApr 8, 10:54
Please keep the updates comming.
RE: january 2003(anonymous)Mar 29, 20:28
before any questions....... I really would like to know your resources of info.
Immortal(anonymous)Mar 21, 22:05
is "Snow of the sahara" an official Enigma song??????

thnx.
NEW ALBUM???? M.E.Mar 21, 21:54
is there will be a NEW ENIGMA ALBUM or what?? i mean with new songs/track/clips...
cus i'm realy getting tired of all those COVER-songs!!!!

question about a rare 'sadeness' mix moonlightshadowMar 15, 02:30
Can anyone tell me what the version of this 'sadeness' mix is called? It contains additional male vocals on it and this is what it sounds like"

COME WITH ME,
I WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY

Thanks for any help

RE: question about a rare 'sadeness' mix microMay 13, 10:17
There is a mix of 'Sadeness' & 'Principles Of Lust'.'Sadeness' starts at the biging and at the end of the song.At the end the main part of 'Sadeness' is played on piano.

RE: question about a rare 'sadeness' mix microMay 13, 10:17
There is a mix of 'Sadeness' & 'Principles Of Lust'.'Sadeness' starts at the biging and at the end of the song.At the end the main part of 'Sadeness' is played on piano.

Processing took 5.77 seconds.